Thurs. 4/23 - No show!

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry folks, have no idea for the why, but there was no show transmitted during the wee hours of the a.m. No idea why. Perhaps they transmitted at a different time, but Y&R was not transmitted afterwards either, so who knows? Meanwhile.......I thought you might like to see exactly what I see when there is no show. Just think, one gets to stare at that for a whole hour of no show. LOL....JK....nah, only time I use the FF button.

Death_Star.JPG

Photo courtesy of Prevuze....

The satellite Gods are messing with us again!!! Oh well, I guess we will live.Thanks for all your effort Barb!!!:smile:

It's ok Barb.

We all know that with technology anything and everything that can go wrong will. I appreciate all your efforts & work that you put in to giving us our daily fix and this great board where we can talk about anything and everything.

Much and many :hug:

@DJM.......it was mid-30s during the night, so that could not have been a factor. Actually, Prevuze did not get the show either, and is in a different area of the country, so either they decided to go with a different time, or else a different channel. No idea.
I admit I lose the feed if it goes below 15 or 20 at night....but was not the case.

No problem. Although I will not be able to watch it cuz I have an appointment at 1:30 and it airs here at 1 pm. Guess I'll just have to wing it.

Thanks Barb for all you do to keep us updated. It is very much appreciated.:clap:

Back