Thursday, February 28th

Todays show was great. I really liked the Irish blessings. I have heard a few of them before. We had said a few of them when we had a wake for the closure of the hospital that I use to work at.

I wish kim would come back full time. love how she just brushed ej off he was nothing.

Sounds like a great show!!!!

Still think that Ej is going to get his....from the Bradys...it's about time!!

If you really look at their faces...it's all there.. Kim, you Go girl!!!!! He is nothing.. :)
Think he'll be "nicey nice" for a while yet...but, something is gonna prove different in the end...can't wait!! That will be worth waiting for.

Gr. Shawn got a great send off, as he deserved!!

Bo...this is gonna be a heart breaker...get that new Dr. Wonderful here...NOW!! :)
We need our Bo back!!!

Poirot--bumper stlcker--"Pray for me, I married an Irish Lass"--that would be ME !!!
The Mr. is still requesting your prayers !!!
LOL on the bumper sticker.

and ....of course, he is still in the prayers. :)

EJ's toast

When I read that toast, I actually thought..."how appropriate!" That might be the ONLY way into heaven for good old EJ...I mean he can't do much harm asleep now can he? LMAO!

Does anybody know where I can find the Irish Toast that they did on Days?

And on my frig magnet......."There is reason to believe some people can marry an Irish person, and still go on to lead a normal and productive life"........

My mom, on her second marriage and now a Mullaney, needs one of these. I'm now on the lookout for this very magnet. :D Thanks, Barb! Love the first one you mentioned, too. Substitute Greek for Irish and it fits, too (course you can substitute w/just about any nationality, for that matter).

Back