Thursday, February 28th

tony & Anna are not at funeral or wake.

EJ's one toast is something like....If you drink, you get drunk, if you get drunk you go to sleep, if you are asleep you cannot sin, if you do not sin, you go to heaven. So let's all get drunk and go to heaven.

I have heard better, I assure you. LOL

that is the most absurd and the most stupidest toast i have ever heard.

lumifan, i don't know if you meant to be funny, but you just made me laugh really hard. The comment plus the ranting smilely...ha ha...

Plastic Patty Pease

Obviously, Kim is not very trusting. She gave Victor what for....and now EJ, too.

Loved Kim's interACTION with Victor and EJ.....did you think her face looked a little plastic...too much botox or collagen or something

Your post made me laugh too ... I think they are supposed to be absurd that's the point of an Irish toast ... the more you drink the funnier these toast are supposed to be ... toast after toast drink after drink ...

Irish Drinking Toasts

May your glass be ever full.
May the roof over your head be always strong.
And may you be in heaven
half an hour before the devil knows you're dead.

Here's to me, and here's to you,
And here's to love and laughter-
I'll be true as long as you,
And not one moment after.

Here's to you and yours
And to mine and ours.
And if mine and ours
Ever come across to you and yours,
I hope you and yours will do
As much for mine and ours
As mine and ours have done
For you and yours!

Health and life to you;
The mate of your choice to you;
Land without rent to you,
And death in Eirinn.

When we drink, we get drunk.
When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!

Here's to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A pretty girl and an honest one.
A cold beer—and another one!

Here's to our wives and girlfriends:
May they never meet!

Great description of the wake - thanks! I thought Shane was alive. Kimberly's face did look "preserved," but her hair coulda been a little softer to take the edge off I think. Oh well - she looks good! Love her daggers to Vic and EJ - as if she is standing in for her dad on principles. Maybe Sami is too overcome to participate - she was just devastated by her grandpa's death, and Lucas is in jail - yes she has a LOT to feel bad about. But John is alive. I hope the Lucas/Will truth comes out soon. As for Anna & Tony - silly that she was warned to get clients ASAP and first thing she's off to Tony's office to sabotage his agency. Like in Working Girl - first thing Melanie did when she got the big job was call a friend! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Your post made me laugh too ... I think they are supposed to be absurd that the point of an Irish toast ... the more you drink the funnier these toast are supposed to be ... toast after toast drink after drink ...

Irish Drinking Toasts

May your glass be ever full.
May the roof over your head be always strong.
And may you be in heaven
half an hour before the devil knows you're dead.

Here's to me, and here's to you,
And here's to love and laughter-
I'll be true as long as you,
And not one moment after.

Here's to you and yours
And to mine and ours.
And if mine and ours
Ever come across to you and yours,
I hope you and yours will do
As much for mine and ours
As mine and ours have done
For you and yours!

Health and life to you;
The mate of your choice to you;
Land without rent to you,
And death in Eirinn.

When we drink, we get drunk.
When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!

Here's to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A pretty girl and an honest one.
A cold beer—and another one!

Here's to our wives and girlfriends:
May they never meet!

thread i won't even go into due to form of poster bashing.

thread i won't even go into due to form of poster bashing.

It wasn't that your post was funny ... It just reminded me of Saint Patrick's day and green beer and that whole bar scene ... that' what they do, they go around making all these absurd toast that make no sense and the more people drink the more absurd the toast get ...

sorry I should have said your post made me smile or giggle ...

Charley,

Shane is not dead, he's in England.

Sorry you feel that way. I have been a participant in a lot of Irish toasts, and there are some great and funny ones, and some beautiful ones. And I guarantee you, that one is not absurd at all. At least, in my opinion.

I thought the toasts were great! :clap:

I'm just wondering why they have Sami sitting in the corner through the whole thing....?

Sorry you feel that way. I have been a participant in a lot of Irish toasts, and there are some great and funny ones, and some beautiful ones. And I guarantee you, that one is not absurd at all. At least, in my opinion.

well, i guess i have to be irish lol everything good.

Its hard to remember storylines for 20 years ago. Since Shane isn't dead could someone tell me how they left the show? What was the storyline ender?

well, i guess i have to be irish lol everything good.

On my coffee cup is says......"You can always tell an Irishman......but you can't tell him much"

And on my frig magnet......."There is reason to believe some people can marry an Irish person, and still go on to lead a normal and productive life"........

Apparently you don't get all the Irish jokes I do. My last name is Flanagan so they are abundant on my e-mail and that is definitely one of them.

I thought the toasts were great! :clap:

I'm just wondering why they have Sami sitting in the corner through the whole thing....?

Do you think maybe she was busy with "The Biggest Loser" so could only be there for limited time perhaps? If you note.....there were 2 or 3 episodes all taped the same day.

Do you think maybe she was busy with "The Biggest Loser" so could only be there for limited time perhaps? If you note.....there were 2 or 3 episodes all taped the same day.

that would make alot of sense...

Thanks for the great, as usual, update. ....... almost missed the whole exchange between her and Victor. Glad to see Mr. K back again !! Same go's for Anna & Tony.

Back