Thursday, May 24th

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thursday, May 24, 2007

Episode #10,577 taped May 4th

A very well written, well acted and emotional episode today. The show opens with EJ walking into what looks like that warehouse, and we see a huge white curtain/drape across the back area. The curtains part, and out steps Tony DiMera. (Good to see you, Thaao!) They exchange hello’s, talk of Tony being released from prison, with Tony mentioning meeting a sympathetic judge. (Inference is another one being paid off! Tsk, tsk.) Tony is back and caring for his father, scolding Elvis for being such a failure and disgracing the DiMera legacy. He talks of Father still needing the stem cells, and EJ’s failure to bring Samantha Roberts & the unborn DiMera baby to him. EJ tells Tony he does not know everything, but oh, Tony does, again citing his failures, and tells him that John Black is still alive, as are Bo and Shawn. EJ weakly mentions something about the child being his, but Tony brushes that aside, telling EJ to bring Samantha Roberts to him NOW, and that Elvis will not be allowed to see or talk to Father until he obeys orders. He warns EJ not to cross him.

Marlena & Hope are consoling each other at the Pub, when in walks Victor. He definitely is not welcome, & Hope lets him know it, asks him to leave. He claims Bo let him know Philip was returning (and so why would Philip just not go home??) and he wanted to be there. Cue Philip & Bo to come in, with Philip blaming himself for Claire’s demise. Victor claims he has hired his own elite search & rescue team, but Phil says to just stop it. Bo tells the women that Belle has gone into shock, and Shawn is at the hospital with her. Marlena has to go, Hope will drive her. They leave. Philip really tells off his father, that if they had not hounded Shawn & Belle, this would never have happened. He talks of the seeing Belle, Shawn & Claire as a family, with him an outsider. Victor warns him not to let his judgement be clouded, and do not get too close to the enemy.

At the hospital, Belle is asleep, with Shawn sitting by her side. He also blames himself, saying he should have agreed to come back when Belle wanted. (No sling on his arm, and he seems to be able to use it with no problems). Belle is restless in her sleep, and then we see into her dream, which is in black & white. In the dream, she wakes up suddenly, asking for Claire, asking where is her baby. She sees the monitor which seems to be flashing a scenic picture, then going to black, while the shadow of a man, appears between her and the monitor, small, large, small, large. She keeps asking questions, and the man takes form, and is John. He holds her, calling her pumpkin, telling her loves her. He assures her that Claire is alive, is not dead. She asks how he knows, and he tells her he has been hovering there, between life and death, and seeing everyone who came across. And Claire was not there. She never came across. She asks where Claire is, so they can find her. John does not answer. She suddenly asks if Claire was kidnapped. John replies that Claire is alive, and the rest if up to her. They hug, he goes to leave, she begs him to stay, she needs him. He says he will always be there for her.
Hope & Marlena come in, with Hope hugging Shawn, & Marlena sitting down by Belle. As she talks to her daughter, Belle’s eyes flutter open, and she excitedly tells her mom that Claire is alive, Dad came to her in a dream and told her so. Shawn & Hope go out in the hall, & Marlena listens as Belle tells her of the dream. She wonders if her mom believes her, but Marlena assures her that she is not the only one to whom John has come. She reminds Belle of when Belle called her from Tinda Lao and described that Italian coin, and tells her that when she hung up, she found the coin clutched in John’s hand, with no idea how it got there.
Out in the hall, Hope discovers Shawn’s shoulder wound, but he will not see a doctor yet, has to stay with Belle. Bo arrives, Marlena comes out. She talks of John coming to her in dreams before, and Bo admits being told about them, and John being right.

Sami & Lucas are happily snuggling on the sofa in their apartment, waiting for the baby to kick, so Lucas can feel it. They laugh, and talk of how happy they are, the long road to get there. Lucas is not sure he did himself any good by siccing the SEC onto Mythic, and talks of having to find a job to pay the bills. Sami mentions having saved a bit of money for a rainy day. They are happy for a quiet, peaceful time to themselves. Out in the hall is EJ with a pkg. in his hands. Inside, knock knock. Sami goes to open the door, no one there, just a package leaning against the door. Seems to be from The Knot, and the gal wants to do a followup interview about the New Orleans honeymoon helping to rebuild homes, has to do it now, and says to meet her at Chez Rouge. Lucas notes, rightly, that she could have called (which should give them all a clue!) He tells her he will send out the thank you notes she wrote but to hurry back. Lucas is at the desk with the thank you notes, when the doorbell rings. (now that is the first time ever I can remember a door bell. LOL) It is Celeste, who is looking for Samantha. She lets Lucas know that EJ is the father of Sami’s baby, but he reminds her there has been no amnio yet. She tells him there are other ways, and he is quick to ask if she just used her ouigi board. She warns him that Samantha’s baby was conceived with one thing only in mind, to save the life of Stefano DiMera. Meanwhile, Sami has left, gone outside, getting into her seemingly locked car, and up pops EJ from the back, with a cloth full of chloroform over Sami’s mouth, saying I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I truly am. Sami goes unconscious.

Barb

Thanks Poirot! Welcome back to Tony and Victor... now the plot begins to thicken! :-D :-D Its kind of funny we are used to seeing EJ with the upper hand now its sounding like Tony is going to gain that roll very quickly. We thought EJ was evil... hehe what are we instore for with Tony? With EJ being so used to being in control of everyones life I am wondering if he can give that up so easily and sit back and watch Tony do his deeds... I sence there could be jelously there and who knows EJ could turn over a new leaf for the sake of the baby???? I am also wondering why Victor seems to be pushing Philip so hard with the Claire situation... What is his motive? Kudos to Shawn for staying with Belle in her time of shock and need....this should bring them closer until she finds out about willow/baby another bump in the road! Just a taste of John.... come on wake up wake up with the Dimeras in almost full swing Salem is going to need you!

Poirot wrote: Victor claims he has hired his own elite search & rescue team, but Phil says to just stop it. ... Victor warns him not to let his judgement be clouded, and do not get too close to the enemy.
Do you think Victor has Claire?

I wonder about Victor.......and the "elite search & rescue team". Ya think THEY might have found Claire? Victor seems determined that Claire remain "a Kiriakis" and says something to that effect on the show.

The islanders sure got back to Salem fast! Victor, Tony and John in an episode, sounds like a must see.

Poirot wrote:......and the "elite search & rescue team". Ya think THEY might have found Claire?
I'm wondering if Claire's GPS signalling device was really a tracking device keyed into Victor's search & resuce team. Otherwise, the Coast Guard would have picked up her signal, dead or alive. Victor just seems the logical choice to me. But then when has Days been logical???
2.gif

thank you poirot

oh ej if you are truly sorry you wouldnt be kidnapping sami and cloafaoming her :angry:

(wait until after I post before throwing tomatoes) - gotta defend EJ just a bit here - Tony is threatening his life now, I think he treasures his life as well as Sami treasured Lucas'. He does defend her tho, just wait and see. I do want to see a reformed EJ.

Personally... I can't wait to see Tony lay into EJ ... LOL

Sorry 1daysfan1.....but no roses get pinned on EJ from me. The man is a lowlife, and has murdered, tortured, and beaten up people, raped a woman, stolen money from his business partner, and ill used another, hired a pregnant woman to do his dirty work, then cheated her out of her pay, tormented and harrassed a pregnant woman, and ordered the murder of a couple of other people, besides stealing the kidney of a comatose man.
EJ & Tony are playing games, jockeying to see which one gets the right hand seat next to their father. Favorite son, etc. etc. Both have known about the stem cells needed, (tho why after getting John's kidney is beyond me) and EJ purposely raped a woman in order to achieve that result. The fact he may have been attracted to her is beside the point.
And now, sorry, I will not pat EJ on the head saying good job, because he won't let Tony abort the fetus Sami is carrying. He brought Sami to Tony to begin with, knowing exactly what was planned, what Tony had in store. He chloroformed a pregnant woman, and delivered her to a man who intended to rip the baby from her womb. If he was so noble, he would not have put Sami in harm's way for a second, knowing the stress it would cause. She already has been hospitalized because of it.

I'm glad to see that Philip finally snapped back into reality, but I wish Victor would also change his tune and realize what he's doing to Belle and Shawn is wrong, after all Shawn is his grandson.

I would love to see Brady come back and stick up for Belle, Victor always had a soft spot for him.

I would love for him to come back too, just so I could look at him. :hot: :yum: :yum:

But they would have to get someone else to play the role...Kyle Lowder is on another soap now.

EJ is a wonderful addition to Days and I would hate to see him totally reformed. He and Sami are kindred spirits and as with Sami we must expect that EJ will never be able to totally get away from his bad boy ways. Sami will always be in trouble (or causing it) and I hope that remains true with EJ. Personally, I would much rather Watch EJ and Sami cause trouble than sit and listen to SAINT Hope rant with all of her advise. Which by the way, she and Bo should keep to themselves considering she has not known for sure who the father was of her last Two children was until they were born.(well being born in the case of Ciara). Which is also laughable because there is No way with the time line days gave that the child could be Bo's it does not take a year for a child to be born.

I don't believe EJ's actions are quite covered with "bad boy ways"....murders, rape, torture, etc etc....that's like saying Dahmer was "a bad baby sitter".....

I know that he is on another soap now, but I can dream can't I? :sun:

It looks like Victor will never learn. All that's happened and he still looks on this as a fight between Philip and Shawn. I can't wait to see Philip tell him off. I hope he gives it to him good. I've said from the beginning that Philip's biggest mistake was listening too much to Victor.

Lucas made me laugh when he asked Celeste if she had been playing with her ouiji board again.

Back