Thursday, May 8th - NO SHOW(short recap,tho)

Both Dan and Chelsea are jerks! I can maybe understand Chelsea's school-girl crush (after all, she's soooo immature), but Dr. Jonas should know better than to be robbing the cradle.

Thanks, Barb, for all your write-ups. You do a great job.

Maybe I told the scene wrong. Chelsea pulled Dan into a kiss. Dan did say that they can not be together because she is too young. He also mentions that there is something in his past which is when she tells him about Zack. He told her that he already knew about Zack and that they can not be together. He walks out and Chelsea goes to the pub and breaks up with Nick.

OH, DJM. thank you so much, I got to watch the end of the U.S. show today (that I missed yesterday, and Bo punched out Papa Vitali. And I saw the coming attractions, and yes, that is a huge pic of Marlena in the frame over the safe.

You are welcome the least I could do for all that you do for us :smile: happy to be of help. That was one good punch that Bo gave.

Thank you so much for this site....I love it more then the show...You are the highlight of my day........
Is anyone else sad that Days didn't get more nods for the Emmy's? Or is all the good acting Tamara (Ava) did for next year? And Bo with his hospital scene's. I also think Stephanie has finally got the knack for acting. She has improved from when she first started on Days. Not sure if I like Chelsea yet. She moves her mouth in a funny way. Is that her acting? If it is change it and if not I am sorry for bringing that up.
I hope this isn't get out of the norm, but I thought being there was no show preview that we could bring some other stuff up just for today. If not then Barb please delete this.
Sending all the Days fans huge hugs.

Tamara wasn't on until this year, so she wouldn't be eligible until next year's Emmy's. It's based on calendar year. I'm glad that they were nominated at all because they've been overlooked almost completely for years. However, I don't think the right actors were chosen at all.

I wonder what is in Daniel's past. He doesn't interest me at all, so I hope it's something good if he's going to keep on taking up so much screen time.

I'm enjoying all of the scenes at the DiMera mansion, so I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

Don't you just hate it when that happens...!!!!!!

I think we all know the time and effort Poirot puts in to post these every day....!!! What a wonderful wonderful woman....thank you so much....

Barb- You always do a great job and we all realize things like this happen.

DJM- Thanks for the write up. You did a great job.

Can't stand this CHELSEA and Dr. poor nick

Maybe I told the scene wrong. Chelsea pulled Dan into a kiss. Dan did say that they can not be together because she is too young. He also mentions that there is something in his past which is when she tells him about Zack. He told her that he already knew about Zack and that they can not be together. He walks out and Chelsea goes to the pub and breaks up with Nick.

I am really glad that Chelsea is breaking up with Nick. He does not deserve her and I am sick of this lip locking with this ole Doc. He should be ashamed of robbing the cradle. I hope KNOCKS him for a loop like he does Daddy Vitali. I only hope they bring someone worthy for NICK and he falls in love and Chelsea gets dumped like she does him all the time. HE IS TOO GOOD FOR HER. She is horrible to him and she needs to get knocked down a notch or two. She was acting like she did not know anything about adopting kids, HELLOOO she was adopted to the BENSONS!
I wish the writers would clear up some of the things when people like her say things.
Good Job Barb!
thanks too!!:smile::clap::hug:

Back