Thursday, Nov. 10, 2011

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry folks, but I typed this up twice, tried to save and my Word program just did something goofy, my work disappeared. I retyped, it happened again, and I cannot do it a 3rd time.

Tis an emotion filled episode, with Nicole resigning her job with EJ, giving him divorce papers, despite his pleading.
Austin & Carrie move to their own hotel room, the Hernadez family celebrate at the Pub, Austin & Carrie join them, with the happy family togetherness watched by EJ on the outside.

Madison talks Brady into going to see his dad, and these scenes are truly terrific. John's face lights up like a Christmas tree, he hugs Brady,who looks about to cry. Madison & Marlena go for food, the guys spend bonding time, really great scenes. The gals return, marlena invites Brady & Madison to stay to watch John's fav movie, Ghostbusters, but they decline, leave, Marlena turns on the TV only to hear a reporter claiming their poll has majority feeling John is guilty and should get life in prison.

Honest, this is the best I can do.

Thanks for posting even a quick summary. It's so frustrating when that happens, and totally understandable why you wouldn't want to go for a third attempt.

Sounds like a great episode, nice to see Brady taking a new girl home to his family and bonding with "stepmom."

I have to say that I really enjoyed today's show...all of it... and that has not happened in many a year for me. I can see how the writing is having a deeper meaning.

I agree, rascals......which is why I retyped after losing it all the first time. I thought all the scenes were very well done, and in fact, I started my summary out with saying that, along with kudos to the cast.

Nicole & EJ...terrific scenes. He begged, pleaded, cajoled, trying to get Nicole to not resign, not go thru with the divorce, to no avail. The happy Hernandez family, glad to be rid of their houseguests, the kids were a delight. Austin & Carrie happy to be on their own again, sex first, L-shaped sheets next, and a discussion of "couples meant to be". And lthen John & Brady reunited. Twas all good.

The John/Brady reunion brought tears to my eyes. Well done.

Question: Is there really ANY white collar crime that carries a maximum penalty of life in prison?

Loved the reunion of Brady and John....I think this will be a beginning for them....

I am not an EJ or Nicole fan but today those scenes were so will done....the dialogue and acting were stiller.

I loved Madison and Marlena too.....Madison trying to pretend like she does not like Brady and Marlena picking up on those feelings such a cute scene.

Thanks for the quick-version summary, Poirot. So sorry you had all the trouble. That makes me appreciate your efforts and the overview you gave even more. It does sound like a good episode and I'm very glad to hear of it because I've been getting discouraged over some of the spoilers, as to where some of the stories are headed.

It was a good show... but after Austin and Carrie finally left the Hernandez apt. knowing deep down that Sami & Rafe really wanted them to leave, why on earth did they feel the need to crash Rafe's party for Sami and the kids at the Pub, knowing they would be there? It does appear Carrie is more interested in Rafe than she should be, and right after her and Austin had just come from doing the deed... get a grip Carrie!

Marifry, that was really strange to me too. I know that it is a public place and anyone could be there, but to butt into a private celebration after finally getting out of each other's hair, I don't get at all.

Thank you for the quick summary Barb. It was most appreciated, particularly since I was out running errand while it was on and still have not had a chance to watch it.

Back