Thursday, October 18th

Just wondering what Celeste meant when she said was afraid John would be a restless soul?? Are they giving themselves a way to feature John as a ghost?

Poirot,

Thank you for the recaps!

I live in Huntsville, where Wayne lives, and we had bad weather here on Thursday. The last half of the show was preempted because of the weather.

Thankfully, we have Poirot, and Soapnet! I just had to stay up 2 hours past my bedtime to finish watching it!

Deb

May John rest in peace!

Although the thought is going through my head... is this the first time John has been out of the picture and Sami is sympathic and not plotting to join her parents ( Roman and Marlana ) back together?

Sami to EJ
"This day is for John show him some respect"

Sounds like Sami is growing up!

I am glad that she came to terms with John and Marlena being together. She was so evil to John, and this was the man that raised her almost her whole life! He was the only father to her in reality. It was nice to see that Sami did love John and was able to get over all the past.

Poirot, I have to thank you so much for posting such a in depth and beautiful recap of this episode.

My DVR chose not to record this episode for whatever reason. I was so disappointed. I know that that sounds strange, as it is a very emotional episode, but as we all feel, the character of John Black, and Drake Hogestyn has been a part of all our lives for so many years. I have watched this show since I was a little.

It was nice to know that I at least got to see the show through your eyes, so I Thank you from the bottom on my heart! :kiss:

Back