Timeline issues

Mr. Continuity

Reaction score
So how many days has it been since the accident? Brady is jumping around with a new heart, Jennifer is home and has been out and about. Yet after all this time Hope and Rafe have not discussed the accident that took Dr. Dan's life and put other loved ones on the hospital. Abby has spent the night at the hospital, home, and at the B&B. Seems like Hope is still on the same day after the B&B show.:confused:

Also did I miss the funeral? Chloe and Parker already left town it looks like.:sick:

The timeline is making my head hurt. There are so many things that haven't made sense with the Rafe/Hope timeline. I'm not even sure she knows Aiden wasn't the necktie killer, and I'm sure she doesn't know he was killing her to free himself from Stefano.

" I'm not even sure she knows Aiden wasn't the necktie killer, and I'm sure she doesn't know he was killing her to free himself from Stefano.
LIke that would happen!!!!! Sure!!!! And do you believe that Tom and Alice are still alive??

Hope did ask Roman how Eric was.......so she must know about the accident. And yet, her best bud/cuz Jennifer has yet to hear from her.

I think this timeline problem is due to very poor editing. scenes are cut out of a few different episodes, them shoved into others where they make no sense, or seem really out of place.

Is Melaine gone already? We saw her at Nicole's and at Maggie's.

Back