Timeline

NikkiFan

Reaction score
I am very confused. Ok, so, the gala and Hope's wedding night was November 9th, according to the show. Bo saved her that night and he died the next day or day after? Was the dinner in the pub, with the turkey on the table, Thanksgiving? Bo's funeral was how many days, according to the show, after he died? They said Hope was arrested for murder the day after his funeral, but yet the next day, according to the show, they are saying Christmas is almost here. That is some calendar!

The Gala and Hope's wedding day/wedding night was spread over a few weeks (in our time). In that 24 hour period, they had the gala, Hope got married, Aiden and Hope went home to have sex, the Salemites enjoyed fireworks at midnight, Bo and Patch made it to Salem (and Caroline was hospitalized and snuck out, back to the Martin House), Aiden started to strangle Hope, they struggled, Bo rushed in, saved Hope and killed Aiden. Later he met with Kayla who diagnosed his brain tumor, they had the welcome home party at the pub, he bought the tree, Bo and Hope sat in the park, pledged their love, he told her he was dying, they planted the tree, Bo died, then Kayla and Patch came to the park and Bo's body was taken away (and Patch went to tell Victor and Maggie).

Not sure how many Salem days later that Bo was buried, they had Thanksgiving at the pub and the rest happened with Hope and Dr. Malcolm (and Ciara's kidnapping). Not to mention, we had the birth of Thomas, the murder of Wendy the midwife, the rescue of Chad and Abby, the capture of Ben and then Abby being reunited with baby Thomas at the hospital.

After Bo saved the day and killed Aiden, Hope spent the night in the hospital. Bo slept on the floor next to her.

So Bo getting diagnosed, his party and his death were all that next day.

The following day was Thanksgiving. I'm pretty sure someone mentioned that Bo had died yesterday.

Then the following day was the funeral and all the stuff we've seen up until this past Wednesday when it finally became a new day.

I'm guessing we may see another 1 or 2 days pass before Christmas Eve. Christmas Day is usually a new day.

Back