Titan TV Interviews

Titan TV has managed to interrupt Melinda while she tries to jail half of Salem.

Q: Any comments on the conviction of EJ DiMera?
A: It was a great day in Salem history. The DIMeras have been getting away with all sorts of crimes for decades. It's about time that they were made to pay.

Q: Some say that the evidence used to convict EJ was remarkably thin. What's your take?
A: Those people don't know anything. All evidence was rock solid. EJ's appeal is doomed.

Q: What about the indictment of Police Commissioner Rafael Hernandez?
A: The police in this town have been a joke for years. Bo Brady was a bigger crook than the criminals he arrested. Something needs to be done.

Q: It's been said that all of your witnesses in this case are lowlife criminals with ties to the Vitalis. Is that true?
A: Not at all. They're all solid citizens who have been wronged by the Salem P.D. Wait until you see them on the witness stand. You'll be impressed.

Q: Have you got any more investigations under way?
A: You bet. Mayor Carver never does any city work. He must be up to something. Then there's Andre DiMera. It's about time that lunatic went to jail.

Q: Andre's dead.
A: Oops. No matter. Half the notable people in town have committed some kind of felony so there will be no shortage of targets.

Q: Who, for example?
A: No comment. Just stand by. You and the rest of Salem will be amazed. Justice will be served.

Last edited:
Titan TV has shown up at the Pub to interview Roman.

Q: Do you ever wish that you could be police commissioner again?
A: OMG, I'd rather have a root canal than go back to that thankless job.

Q: What was your reaction to the charges against Commissioner Hernandez?
A; What a farce -- bringing charges based on tall tales told by Vitali mobsters. D.A. Trask really made a fool of herself this time.

Q: What's your take on EJ DiMera going to jail?
A: Little Brother and I worked for years to send him and his father to jail, but if he's going to go there, it really should be for something he really did.

Q: Any thoughts on the recent Satanic possessions.
A: It's amazing how easily some sinful Salemites fall prey to the Devil. Ma would be appalled. This town badly need a moral revival.

Q: Any news about your daughter, Sami?
A: Nothing lately, but as I always say about Sami, no news is good news.

Q: Finally, is there ay truth to the rumors that the Pub's chowder contains no clams?
A: That's vile slander. Anyone who wants to get up at the crack of dawn will see me at the Salem Fish Market buying the finest, freshest seafood for Pub customers.

Once again, Titan TV has dropped by the mansion to interview Victor.

Q; Why do you think that Sonny is qualified to be CEO again?
A: Well, he has grown a mustache.

Q: What's up with Philip? Any clues on his whereabouts?
A: Some alarmists fear that he's dead, but I suspect that he's realized what a fool he was to pursue that trampy, brainless diva Chloe Lane and now he's ashamed to face the family.

Q: What's your take on nephew Xander marrying the infamous Gwen Rizczek?
A: Unfortunately adventurous Kiriakis men are always getting involved in highly-inappropriate women. This Rizczek creature is just the latest example.

Q: Any comment on the leadership chaos at DiMera?
A: As I've said before that company is been a disaster since the old man died. As for the Shins, who now seem to be in ultimate charge, they're a pair of fools.

Q: What's Maggie going to do about her problem daughter, Sarah?
A: Anything that gets that annoying loudmouth out of the mansion and far from Salem is fine with me.

Q: What's your take on the problems at the hospital.?
A: That Seth Burns is a real moron. It's about time that I attended a board meeting. I'll get things straightened out, just wait and see.

Q: Finally, do you have any comment on all the satanic possessions in Salem.
A: This is a Brady problem. They're all weak-willed and weak-minded. It's no accident that all the so-called victims are related to that blithering idiot, Sami Brady.

Titan TV has managed to snag a quick interview with Melinda Trask.

Q: You've had some disappointments lately. Are you planning to stay on as D.A.?
A: Of course. You wait and see. Salem's criminal classes will be ultimately pay for their crimes.

Q: You failed to convict Commissioner Hernandez. What went wrong?
A: All the witnesses were Vitali lowlifes. Nobody believed a word they said.

Q: If that was the case, why did you prosecute this case?
A: Hey, you gotta try.

Q: How about EJ? You convicted him, but now he's out. What happened?
A: Blame the inept cops. They gave me rotten evidence to work with. All you had to do was give my case a shove and it fell to pieces.

Q: Do you still hope to convict EJ DiMera for something?
A: For sure. This guy is a career criminal. He just can't help himself. Sooner or later, he'll fall into my hands and there will be no escape. He'll be trading his expensive suits for a prison uniform.

Q: Any comment on the recent rash of possessions in Salem.
A: Oh, good grief. This is a mental health issue, not a criminal one. Too many people in this town are so messed up that they think they're possessed. After all, why would Satan bother with anyone in Salem? He'd have far more fun in Chicago or Washington.

Q: Finally, what's your greatest goal.
A: Bring that unspeakable Kristen DiMera to justice. Her insane run of luck has to end sometime. Justice will be served and my daughter, Haley, will be avenged.

The latest events have sent Titan TV rushing back to Melinda's office.

Q: How could you drop a case against the infamous mob princess, Ava Vitali, to prosecute that nobody, schemer, Gwen Rizczek?
A: Don't kid yourself. Prosecuting Ava would have been a tough slog without an assured victory. The Vitalis would have trotted out a small army of witnesses ready to commit perjury, They could also have tampered with judge. Finally, everyone knows many Salem judges are open to bribery or are too dumb to find their way around a courtroom. In comparison, prosecuting the nasty little Ms. Rizczek is a slam dunk,

Q: Have you given up trying to nail Ava?
A: Not a chance. Salem career criminals just can't stop committing crimes. Sooner or later Ava will do something that she can't wriggle out of and victory will be our's. That also goes for that smarmy creep, EJ DiMera. By the time I retire, state prison will be full of Salem's most notorious career criminals.

Once again Titan TV has obtained an interview with Xander.

Q: Certain Salem men are being criticized for walking around indoors or answering the door wearing towels. What' your take?
A: Guys without the goods (and they know who they are) should keep their clothes on outside the bathroom. However, in my case, people expect me to answer the door in my fluffy towel. Salem's women would be greatly disappointed if I didn't.

Q: How are things between you and Sarah?
A: At long last things are coming up roses. It just shows that good things happen to blokes who don't give up.

Q: Should Victor make you Titan CEO again?
A: You bet. Little Sonny has once again fallen for creepy Leo's tricks, feckless Philly abandoned his job, and Brady is besotted with diva Chloe whom Vic hates. Titan needs a guy who knows his stuff and actually goes to work.

Q: What should be done about the Leo problem?
A: Personally, I'd like to wring the little weasel's neck, but instead I'd work with Rafe Hernandez about getting him locked up or run out of town.

Q: Is DiMera Enterprises a threat to Titan?
A; No way, no how. All the talent over there died with Stefano. Now the company is run by that superficial backstabbing, scheming usurper Gabi Hernandez whose main talent is wearing too-tight, too-short, low-cut dresses, and that foolish Shin kid whose mind is befuddled by his raging lust for Gabi's bod.

Q: Finally, some people still think of you as a ruthless career criminal. Any comment?
A; These people are living in the past. Thanks to Mags and Sarah, I really have changed unlike EJ DiMera and Clyde Weston.

Titan TV has landed an interview with busy Ben.

Q: Where will you be going on your voyage?
A: Oh, Bermuda, Bahamas, the Caymans, Cancun, Panama, Hawaii, Bora Bora. Places like that.

Q: Do you anything about sailing a boat?
A: Well, I used to play with my toy boats in the bathtub.

Q: What do you know about navigation?
A: Just point the boat in the direction that you want to go.

Q: Have you learned how to monitor the weather?
A: You bet: red sky in morning, sailor take warning; red sky at night, sailor's delight.

Q: Since you're going to foreign countries, do you have passports?
A: Pass-whats?

Q: Finally, have you and Ciara taken out life insurance?
A: No, why do you ask?

Titan TV has once again caught up with Ben as he rushes around getting ready to sail away,

Q: Do you have a definite itinerary yet?
A: No, but Bermuda is now out. Doug and Julie love it, so it must be a dull place for the old folks.

Q: How about Key West?
A: A must. Lots of bars and a chance to visit Ernest Hemingway's old home and see his cats. I love cats.

Q: What about Cancun?
A: Maybe, but not if the drunken college kids are there. The Salem U. inebriates are bad enough.

Q: Anyone for Martinique?
A; Sounds good, but Ciara doesn't want me staring at topless French women on the beaches.

Q: Any thoughts on Aruba?
A: Another must. It's Dutch so the place must have great beer.

Q: Looking further afield, what about Rio?
A: It's a no go for the same reason as Martinique. Ciara doesn't want me checking out Brazilian hotties in skimpy bathing suits on Ipanema beach.

Q: Any other places in mind?
A: Lots, but I gotta go stock up on seasickness pills.

Titan TV has managed to get another interview with the very busy Rafe.

Q: Any comment on the arrest of Leo Stark?
A: This guy is guilty of something, although it may not be murder.

Q: What's your opinion of Leo's lawyer, Sloan?
A: The other day, I called her an "ambulance chaser" and that was being kind.

Q: When will the Abigail murder be solved?
A: That's very hard to say. In this town, there's always an oversupply of likely suspects to work our way through.

Q: What was your reaction to the pardons of the notorious career criminals.
A: Let's just say that my first thought was to give that governor the same treatment that I once dished out to EJ in the Town Square.

Q: How's your new cop, Jada, working out?
A: The less said the better. These outside hires never seem to go too well.

Q: Finally, how's married life treating you?
A: Great. I had no idea that marriage could be so fulfilling. In comparison, being married to Sami brought me nothing but heartburn.

Titan TV manages to catch up with Alex and grabs a quick interview.

Q: Do people ever tell you that you look like Ben Weston?
A: I get that a lot, but I don't understand why.

Q: Some people say that you're a playboy. Any comment?
A: What if I am? I'm a good person.

Q: How do you like working at Titan?
A: I guess it's OK, although so far, I've haven't really done any work.

Q: How are you getting along with Victor?
A: Great. I love his dry sense of humor. The only people who get on his wrong side are those who do a bad job as CEO or unsuitable women who set their sights on Kiriakis men.

Q: Have you met Xander?
A: Not yet, but he must be a great guy. I hear that he likes to walk around shirtless just like me. As I always say, if you've got it, flaunt it.

Q: Have you heard about the latest Orpheus crime wave?
A: Not much, but if he messes with any member of the Kiriakis family, I'll turn him into a pretzel and toss him into a trash can.

Q: Finally, how's your love life been recently?
A: Great. I've set my sights on the ravishing Stephanie Johnson. So far, she hasn't been that receptive, but success is assured, that I can tell you.

Titan TV has pulled off a real coup and managed to interview Leo at the police station.

Q: Did you stab Sonny Kiriakis in the back?
A: Don't be absurd. That's just a fantasy concocted by that raving hysteric Chad who's been off his rocker ever since his wife was killed.

Q: Weren't you and Sonny on bad terms because you once tried to blackmail him?
A: Blackmail is such an ugly word. I was just trying to restore some balance to an unequal relationship between a rich CEO and a humble employee.

Q: Didn't you steal jewelry from the DiMansion on the night Abigial was murdered?
A: Steal isn't the right term. I just happened to see some lonely jewels in need of a new home and decided to help out, just like you'd try to help a poor homeless kitten.

Q: Any comment on your failed relationship with Dr. Craig Wesley?
A: It was true love ruined by the machinations of his harridan ex-wife, Nancy, and his ditzy diva daughter, Chloe Lane, assisted by her paramour, brainless Brady, the fake couturier.

Q: Are you confident about beating any charges related to the Sonny stabbing?
A: You bet. As the old saying goes, "the truth shall set you free."

Q: Finally, any plans if you beat the legal charges against you.
A: It's not "if." It's when. Then, I'll head over to Julie's place for a cosmo. After that, I'll play it by ear. If your name is Leo Stark, something always comes along.

Titan TV reporters have grabbed a quick interview with Clyde at the hospital where's he being treated after EJ shot him.

Q: Why did you kill Abigail?
A: Don't blame me, blame the writers. After Ollie left town, they thought that I was disposable.

Q: Why did you stab Sonny?
A: Again, blame the writers. They just wanted some scenes with the little twerp in a hospital bed, surrounded by his anguished family.

Q: Are you concerned about going to prison?
A: Nah, I can do prison standing on my head. Besides, like everyone in Salem who goes to jail, I'll be out sooner or later.

Q: You seem pretty calm, cool, and collected. Are you worried about anything?
A: You bet. I dread the thought of being locked in a cell with that creepy little grifter, Leo.

Q: You were friends with Orpheus. Any comments on his latest crime spree.
A: This guy thinks he's a genius, but he's dumb as a post. He's always messing with certain Salem women and he always fails. It's going to be really embarrassing for him back to prison when has to admit that he was foiled by dummies like John Black, Steve Johnson, and the Salem P.D.

Q: Any final comments.
A: Yes, I'd like my friends and neighbors in Poplar Bluff to keep the cards and letters coming. Prison inmates just love to get mail.

Last edited:
Q: You were friends with Orpheus. Any comments on his latest crime spree.
A: This guy thinks he's a genius, but he's dumb as a post.
Ditto that statement for you Clyde!
It's going to be really embarrassing for him back to prison when has to admit that he was foiled by dummies like John Black, Steve Johnson, and the Salem P.D.
Ditto that statement for you Clyde!

Titan TV has finally been able to catch up with slippery Sloan and get a quick interview.

Q: What areas of the law to you specialize in?
A: Whatever promises to make me the most money and is likely to get me the most publicity.

Q: It seems that you were near the bottom of your class at Salem University School of Law. Any comment?
A: Let's just say that I had better things to do than study.

Q: It can be hard to establish a new law practice. How many clients have you hired you?
A: It's not how many cases you have, it's how much they're worth. I never take loser cases.

Q: It's been reported that you don't mind cutting corners when it comes to legal ethics. Is there any truth to this?
A: Legal ethics? I don't recall ever taking a class on this subject.

Q: At last report, Orpheus still needs an attorney. Would you take him as a client?
A: No way. Old Orphie is old news. He's got no money and there's no publicity value in representing him. Now if the Salem Slasher suddenly returned, defending him/her could be worth my while.

Q: Finally, there's a rumor going around that you're representing a blackmailer. Could this be true?
A: Who told you that??

Q: You are aware this could make you complicit in a felony?
A: No comment. no comment.

Last edited:
Titan TV has landed an interview with the latest company CEO, Alex.

Q: Why weren't Titan TV cameras there when Paulina won the election?
A: Face it, Salem is a world unto itself. Nobody cares a whit about what goes on in the state capital or Washington.

Q: Will Titan TV be covering the Chanel case?
A: No doubt about it. Salemites love good dirt, and they shouldn't have to depend on a cheap rag like the Intruder to get it.

Q: Any comment on Victor's habit of constantly changing CEOs.
A: Hey, Brady, Philip, and Sonny are OK guys but unlike me, they just don't have the right stuff. That's why they don't last as CEO.

Q: What about Xander? Some people thought he did a good job as CEO.
A: The X-Man has what it takes, but he can't impress the only audience that counts -- Victor. Right now, he should stick to thrilling the ladies by wearing a kilt or towel.

Q: What's your take on all the resurrections that happen in Salem?
A: Sure, it's all a part of the total dysfunction at DiMera Enterprises. Those nutty people appear to have no trouble with dead family members rising from their tombs. In contrast, Uncle Vic would never tolerate a zombie running Titan.

Q: You have quite the reputation as a lady's man. What's the truth about your love life?
A: You'd better believe that I'm one busy guy. After all, if you've got what it takes in the luv department, it would be selfish to deprive the local hotties of your company.

Q: Finally, what's your reaction to people saying that you look like Ben Weston?
A: They've got it backwards. Ben Weston looks like me.

Q: What about Xander? Some people thought he did a good job as CEO.
A: The X-Man has what it takes, but he can't impress the only audience that counts -- Victor. Right now, he should stick to thrilling the ladies by wearing a kilt or towel.
Xander could thrill me any time, with or without the towel! :rotfl:
Q: Finally, what's your reaction to people saying that you look like Ben Weston?
A: They've got it backwards. Ben Weston looks like me.
So, when Ben comes back to town with Ciara will we find out that Ben & Alex are really twins and no one knew it?
After all they are both lady killers in a way!:rotfl:

Titan TV has caught up with a very active Eric.

Q: The word is that you just pointed a gun at Kristen DiMera’s face. Any comment?
A: If she’d done to your family what she’s done to mine, you’d have blown her head off.

Q: Any comment on your former main squeeze, Jada Hunter, aborting the child you helped conceive?
A: What’s a squeeze?

Q: What’s your take on your former love interest, Nicole Walker, staying with EJ at the DiMansion?
A: Those two deserve each other.

Q: How is your mother, Dr. Evans, doing in her battle against orchid disease?
A: Mom’s tough and even if she passes away, we’re confident that she'll be back soon. Hey, if that Stefan O. DiMera can come back to life, why not Mom?

Q: Is there any chance that you’ll return to the priesthood?
A: Never say never.

Q: If the priesthood is not an option do you plan to make a career of working at the Pub?
A: What’s wrong with working at the Pub? Old Shawn Brady, one of the most beloved men in Salem history, made a career of it.

Q: How do you feel when your sister, Sami Brady, calls you the “stoopid bad twin.”
A: How would you feel? :cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
Back