To help pass the quarantine time

robinsnest

Super Moderator
Reaction score
https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertain...f-quarantine-exclusive/ar-BB11nzQu?li=BBnbfcL

BB11nG7a.img

© Steven Ackerman/Crown Media

Cooped up inside and wishing you could relive some holiday cheer? You're in luck because Hallmark Channel has set a special Christmas movie marathon weekend to help you get over your self-quarantine blues, ET has exclusively learned.

Starting Friday, March 20 at 12 p.m. ET/PT, Hallmark will air 27 original "Countdown to Christmas" holiday films from recent years, starting with Candace Cameron Bure's A Christmas Detour.

The weekend marathon, a response to fans' desires for a dedicated lineup of feel-good movies to help pass the time amid the coronavirus outbreak, culminates Sunday, March 22 at 6 p.m. ET/PT with Christmas in Rome starring Lacey Chabert.

Other stars featured in the Hallmark weekend marathon include Danica McKellar, Torrey DeVitto, Holly Robinson Peete, Chad Michael Murray, Ryan Paevey, Brandon Routh, Adrian Grenier and Jesse Metcalfe.

The debut of Hallmark's In the Key of Love, starring Laura Osnes and Scott Michael Foster, will air as planned Saturday, March 21 at 9 p.m. ET/PT, as well as preview specials for the network's "Spring Fling" and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries lineups.

That looks like fun. I don't have Hallmark anymore because it cost too much.
They need to let everyone watch on their website.

I found out they put some of their movies on DVD and I can check out at a library.

Back