Tom's Treasure Hunt

Nurse Hamster

Reaction score
I was thinking of a way to get some mystery and adventure into Days.

Suppose Alice was thinking of going to a high rise apartment and was going through her things and happened onto an old video or letter left by Tom that had instructions to be followed that you have to travel to certain places and dig up items to solve a puzzle that once solved would be a profound message/ warning affecting the lives of Salemites. Some of it could involve calculations that only Max could do. Some would involve police detective work and maybe even Rolf would have to perform a scientific experiment or three in order to solve some of the parts. Celeste could be involved and solve some of it through psychic powers. This could involve a trip or two on Victor or Johns jet to some of the places in the Salemites past. Tom was the one who had the puzzle box that only Hope could open so I'm thinking he is the one that would have enjoyed a good puzzle or treasure hunt. Clues could be poems that Tom had written. This would be a way of getting the vets involved in solving a puzzle involving pieces of their past.

This would be great! Take them out of salem for a while. Get everyone involed! Good idea:clap:

That sounds like a fresh new idea. I good way to mix old with new. See all the characters interacting. I like it!

Thanks! Maybe if any writers ever take a peek over here.... it could happen! :)

That is a rather interesting idea, yes. Good idea, Nurse Hamster.

He would look quite piratey looking for buried treasure, good thinking! :rotfl: Maybe Philip could be his sidekick with the leg business. Now that he has a real leg he would have to fold it up and pretend with the peg leg.

Back