Tripp's Donation

KathyLu

Reaction score
Website
www.heraldanewday.com
Maybe I'm missing something but I don't see why the donation is such a big secret. Salem University Hospital has accepted donations for many years from the likes of Stefano DiMera and his relatives, and Victor Kiriakis and his relatives. Further, many of them are on, or have been on, the Board of Directors for as long as they have been in Salem. Is Vitali money somehow more tainted than DiMera and/or Kiriakis money?

Again, why is the donation such a secret? Kate's blackmailing Tripp because of this is absurd!

actually, she overheard STEVE &kayla talking about the medication changing at the hospital, and she told Tripp she could start asking questions, do some digging, Kayla could lose her job. Tripp is protecting Kayla by succumbing to Kate's blackmail.

It’s time to turn the tables on Kate. Blackmail her and make her pay for her role in having Theo break into the warehouse and getting shot.

One can only hope. At least Lucas has been on screen more lately than he has been the last few years. And because his acting has been so good, maybe the writers will give him a good story and a good woman. I don’t trust Chloe so I don’t want her with Lucas. Someone new needs to come to Salem for him.

Back