TV Guide: Fall TV Popularity Contest: And the Winner Is…

That is a surprise. I figured the BlackList would be way up there, of course. I wonder if folks could vote more than once??
I have watched Sleepy Hollow a couple of times, and could not get into it, but...I know, is just me.

The interesting thing....The latest TVGuide lists "most watched" top 10, and Sleepy Hollow is not even mentioned. But BlackList is. However, the most watched list does contain all shows, old and new, (Tops dogs are Big Bang and NCIS

LOL, we all have our preferences Barb. I watched the first episode of The Blacklist (I'm a huge longtime James Spader fan) and wanted to like it, but couldn't get into it, partly (amongst other things) because I thought it was trying way too hard in referencing Silence of the Lambs (not one of my favorites). If that was the print TV Guide, it might be a bit behind in updated numbers. I've noted that it can take a month or more to get accurate DVR viewership counted.

Well, I watched first episode of BlackList and was not all that impressed. Actually, I watch something opposite it, so missed the next one, maybe two. But it gets rerun at times on Fri. or Sat. so I have seen it. And it is really darn good. I also watch something else opposite Hollow, but maybe on reruns, or later on I can catch a couple of episodes and see if I can get into it. Heck, I missed a whole season of Scandal, thought it was new this year, and found it isn't and I love it.

Oh I love Sleepy Hollow. It sounded like such a ridiculous premise but I saw the first episode on a flight home from Aruba and got hooked. It is just so darn much fun. And the two leads have such great chemistry. I too don't watch the Blacklist because I watch another show already but my sons (both in their 20's) love it.

Oh, my gosh......where the heck was I that I missed TWO seasons. LOL

I definitely have to get a DVR.....

The funny thing about Scandal is the first season was only about 7 episodes. In the second season, ABC only ordered 11 or 12 episodes initially but it caught on like wildfire and buzz was spreading so quickly that ABC ordered an additional 10 episodes at the start of the season which left the writers scrambling to stretch out the Defiance scandal which led to the assassination attempt of Fitz as the second arc of the season.

Love Love Love Blacklist, also SleepyHollow. While the first episode of Blacklist reminded me of silence of the lambs it was only that first show. It is sooo good and far from that show now.:)

I'm pleasantly surprised at Sleep Hollow. I love the show.
I record Black List and watch it when I can. I am a bit on the fence on it.
I tried a couple of episodes of Scandal...just never grabbed me.

Back