TV icon Betty White's 25th anniversary in Salem USA...

Jason47

Reaction score
Recent "Days" fans may not know this, but, 25 years ago this week, long-time television icon Betty White made two cameo appearances on "Days of Our Lives" in January 1988. Now 91, White is still as busy as ever starring in two TV series, "Hot in Cleveland" and "Betty White's Off Their Rockers." 25 years ago, NBC ran a "Where's Betty?" contest, which had daytime fans count the number of appearances she made on "Days", "Another World" and "Santa Barbara" during the week of January 25-29, 1988. Betty ended up appearing in two episodes of "Days" (although there seems to be a mystery THIRD scene cut)! Click here to watch her two appearances, and find out all about the mystery role that never aired: http://www.jason47.com

I would love to see Betty back on Days. She, Nicole and Victor would make the show hilarious!

I just love Betty White, she's so awesome at her age. Recently i started taping 'off their rockers' and watch for laughs during the weekend. She's a hoot and those skits are pretty funny. But, there's nothing like the 'Golden Girls'.

Happy 91st birthday Betty

Back