Twitter week Apr 16

We may not see him tweet for awhile. He got a lot of bad
tweets because of the storyline.

And he got "sweeps" wrong as well.........unless something got changed and the public has not been notified, but sweeps start April 26.

I think he was just joking by saying "April sweeps" because they have something exciting coming up (Chad seeing Abby as Gabby), since he added "waitisthatathing" (wait, is that a thing).

I did not see any, went to go look, but then, I really don't see replies or tweets TO him (or anyone else) when I look.

Hit the time and date that is on his tweet it will go to the responses to that tweet.

The blond in front (on the left) is Laura Wright from General Hospital (Carly). The brunette next to Marci Miller (Abby) is Nancy Lee Grahn, also from General Hospital (Alexis). She was also on Santa Barbara for many years as Julia Wainright. Next to her is Gina Tognoni from Y&R (Phyllis). The blond next to her is Maura West from General Hospital (Ava). And on the end is Eileen Davidson from Y&R (Ashley), better known to Days fans as Kristen DiMera.

Thank you, JS. Yep, I knew Marci Miller (Abby) and Eileen Davidson (Kristen).

I remember the character's name of Julia Wainwright from Santa Barbara, but the actress doesn't look familiar. Oh well, my "rememberer" doesn't work as well now.

Last edited:
It's funny that even Days of our Lives acknowledges this. LOL!

Back