Twitter week Dec 2

I'm sorry, I don't agree with Best Dressed for Kayla. She always dresses like a housewife you'd see on a T.V. show from the sixties.

Kayla looks well dressed because of the colors and outfit suit the actress quite well, the only reason why I like it. But sometimes they overdo the gussy on Days recently, taking it back the 1960s lol. At least in the 80s and 90s, you saw the characters wear much more casual everyday clothing, even some of the super-rich characters.

Added a touch of reality. Even when Days tries to tone it down we have someone like Ben, who is fresh out of prison and jobless at the time, wearing G star brand clothing. Some of the characters who are struggling should look struggling if you get me lol.

To me, really everyone on Days dresses like they are going to a nightclub, lounge/bar, or church like every day of their lives. When they are just at home chilling or visiting a friend at the hospital to be so done up. Nice style but is way absurd to believe even in a soap.

I have the say the casting was awful for Roger and Stella's son Jesse. No resemblance or any features between both the actors for him to be believable as theirs, kinda like Stephanie to Steve and Kayla lol.

@kat.........you reminded me of years ago, when I first began doing summaries on Early Edition, and I spelled Philip's name with 2 Ls. Both Linda & Laney let me know about the one L. Ha. (also that Stefano was an f, not a ph, like Stephen Nichols spelled HIS name. Ha.

Back