Twitter week Dec 20

Yep, the usual p.r. stuff to praise the headwriter, cuz the viewers definitely are not doing it.
I honestly used to really like Sami, looked forward to her shenanigans, but that ended when the show decided to have her devote herself to the man who raped her.
I would so love to see her with a wake up call in regard to EJ, confront him about the rape, his infidelities, his mistreatment of her, etc. She is an abused wife, who won't admit it, "stands by her man" & truly needs to wake up and see it. Maybe she needs a visit with Dr. Phil!
While I like the occasional visits from characters no longer on the show, or references to them, I have not enjoyed Alison's. I would rather she appear to visit her kids for Christmas (or have them visit her), or come for a few days or a week to meet a new love interest, grandchild, celebrate a birthday, a wedding, just some small thing. Something where Sami is not the story....Sami no longer lives in Salem, (don't know why or where) which even makes this thing with EJ throwing her out really odd. A once or twice a year appearance by Sami that we have had was a fail. Let the character go, like others........Hope, Kim, Shane, Vivian, Eric, etc.

I honestly used to really like Sami, looked forward to her shenanigans, but that ended when the show decided to have her devote herself to the man who raped her.
The other day, I was downstairs flipping through the channels and landed on some kiddie baking show. Alison Sweeney (Sami) was a host. Mum looked up and said "turn it off, I can't stand to see Sami anymore!" I couldn't argue with her on that one. (let me reiterate that Sami was my favorite character on Days from the day she was born; then the writers decided to flush her down the toilet with the hate-boink and then having her chase after her rapist and declare him her one true love :sick:)

Back