Twitter week Dec 26

mrchristopherseanHappy New Year!!!! Hope 2016 was everything you wanted it to be and I hope that 2017 brings even more for you! All the love and from us to you, enjoy the New Beginning. 2017 will become whatever beginning you want it to be! #best9of2016 #daysofourlives#h50 #dool #christophersean #laneya#ericMartsolf #Caseymoss #Redcarpet#fakeblood #bts #workout #2017 #goals#nighthorse #AMartinez #truobrien#javierRodriguez #jordivilasuso

jordivilasusoMy wife, my partner in this journey, expresses her beautiful heart in a way that I find revealing, courageous, and inspiring. I am grateful for that heart and for the joy it brings me. Love is always available, even in challenging times. I wish you and yours love and gratitude and to see love and light even in the dark.. to a joyous and prosperous 2017!

That Jordi Vilasuso (Dario) tweet was in response to a post by his wife actress Kaitlin Riley Vilasuso. She went through a difficult pregnancy this year and also was was diagnosed with illness more recently. I didn't know this but she is also the sister of actress Bailee Madison who stars in a lot of Hallmark stuff.

Oh wow, interesting connection there. I really like Bailee Madison, especially as Grace in the Good Witch series. She also did a great job in her Law & Order SVU appearance.

Back