Twitter week Dec 3

In the U.S. this movie will be (via Direct TV) on the UP channel (338) on Sunday, Dec. 9th, same time.

Thank you!

I'm guessing Molly Burnett (Melanie) doesn't keep up with the show.

Or it's the opposite and she's back taping and they're all faking the conversation. I really hope the tweets mean nothing.

It came from Chandler Massey's (Will) official fan page, so I don't think he'd misidentify another actor as himself.

That's definitely Chandler Massey (Will) in the photo but the fan page is not run by him.

So Kate Mansi (Abigail) has been on set all week presumably taping. That explains the photo with Christie Clark (Carrie) and Patrick Muldoon (Austin) last week and probably explains why Billy Flynn (Chad) is suddenly actively tweeting about the show again.

So, do you think they are back for the Caroline memorial, or do you think Chad & Abby are back in Salem with story???

In my opinion and based on Christie Clark (Carrie) leaving early this week, I think the memorial was taped last week. So I think it's possible they returned for the memorial and then stick around for something else. I'm really fine with them being back if the story makes sense. The show has invested a lot in Chad and Abby over the past 3 years and while I know there are other characters and couples, I do think Abby is a core character that should have a regular presence in Salem. I'm happy they seem to be getting a much needed break though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I agree......but look what they have done to the Johnson family AGAIN! No Stephanie, no Joey, and now they took Patch away. Jack's been gone for a long time. Adrienne is rarely seen.
The show did have to reduce cast, but the major families have all taken big hits, so few Hortons, (Hope, Julie) and they just got rid of Lucas. Bradys have Roman & Kayla, DiMeras are extinct (and I don't mind that at all) with only Chad (no, I do not count the pervert, as don't trust he told the truth). A few kids are left, but families are just not there any more. Thanksgiving was just awful in Salem, so I am doubting Christmas will be much better. Julie, Hope & Jennifer will hang all the ornaments, it will take 3 minutes, and it will be over, back to doom & gloom.

Wow 2 years already

I completely agree that the Johnson family belongs in Salem. John/Marlena, Steve/Kayla, Jack/Jennifer, and Hope (sorry but Rafe is not her age range) should be the 50+ crowd driving story. Not Maggie and Kate. I want to see these older generations interacting with their children and grandchildren and crossing over into stories together.

I do wonder if they got Shelley Hennig (Stephanie) back for the memorial too.

Back