Twitter week Dec 5

It's hard to tell from the photo but Eric Martsolf (Brady) is actually wearing sweatpants and sneakers. So Rob Wilson (Ben) could be considered dressed up lol. When they walked in they stood in a straight line and Eric said they were dressed for different times of day. Him-morning, Rob-afternoon, Christopher-night. Lol. All 3 were absolute sweethearts though.

Not much more by way of spoilers but Rob Wilson (Ben) genuinely seemed to miss Days. He said he's doing other things now but those are always his people. And he kept saying time will tell and that Ben is locked up for now. So I wonder if he's either already taped some stuff as Ben or if they have been in discussions to bring him back as someone else. Just my speculation.

Eric Martsolf (Brady) and his wife are getting rid of their Cardio Barre business in Vegas and moving back to LA. He also mentioned filming a movie next month with Martha Madison (Belle) playing his wife lol.

Rob Wilson (Ben) just filmed an Old Spice commercial that will air in 2017. It sounds like we'll just see his armpit though lol.

It sounded like Christopher Sean (Paul) is still in talks with Hawaii 5-0 for those who watch that.

Heather, thanks for the interesting tidbits.

Interesting Christopher Sean (Paul) might be
going back to Hawaii 5-0.

It's going to be interesting to see TV brother/sister playing husband/wife

Last edited:
Alison Sweeney (Sami) and Greg Vaughan (Eric) played love interests in a 2013 movie (Second Chances, plus it went by another name, which I can't remember at the moment).

The alternate name was Two In but I don't think it was ever marketed with that name. This movie aired though before Greg Vaughan (Eric) started airing on Days. He was taping already but hadn't aired yet.

Back