Twitter week Dec 7

I agree with what the Tweeter said; Kristian Alfonso (Hope) abruptly quit with scripts still to be taped once they were able to reopen the set. I think she could have gone back, wrapped up whatever scripts were in hand and asked for a proper Salem send-off. Seems like the writers did the best they could. And honestly, it worked for the storyline, having her believe Ciara's still alive and going out to find the truth. The only other option could've been her going to stay with family to grieve away from Salem, like with Aunt Marie, cousins Sandy, Jessica, Melissa, etc., or even her (half) brother Steven in Europe.

Also agree about Kristian Alfonso (Hope) . Yes, it was stupid for Days to even consider putting Hope off screen for 4-5 months. (Blame Ron C for that) But when she decided to leave abruptly, in middle of storyline, scripts written, ready to be filmed....that was ungracious of her. Am sure she was angry, and the show & writers did the best they could on short notice, but she failed her fans, in my opinion. She could have said she would film a few more shows, and that was it. They might have been able to rewrite, etc., then have other characters "remember" this or that, without Kristian Alfonso (Hope) being there. But obviously, hard feelings on both sides.

I just wish Days would stop mentioning her, unless they are trying to recast. If not, let Hope just decide to stay elsewhere, perhaps wherever some family member is. Heck, near Kim, maybe???

Back