Twitter week Feb 8

THAT is hysterical. So NBC drastically cuts the licensing fee, causing Days to reduce costs, cut salaries, reduce cast, change the production schedule by cutting rehearsals, filming 1.5 shows per day, sometimes making the actors films scenes from 3 shows the same day...........and NOW NBC wants Days to go back to production schedule that they had previously? LOL
I would love it.....as would tons of viewers, probably the cast as well. I remember them getting 2-3 months ahead, then it was 4, 5 and now 6. Fans have complained loudly for years already, and NOW the network says being so far ahead makes the show unable to "fix" things not working, whether story or casting. LOL.
So how do they slow down, without having to pay contract players while not filming? Or go on a slower schedule without getting an increase in licensing fees? Ah, what a dilemma.

lissaandjamesreynolds

Wonderful memories of these 2 actors and beautiful people especially during this 50th anniversary year! When Jim and I got married Frances Reid took us out to dinner and made me feel so welcome as part of the extended Days family that have been so dear in our lives. ⌛❤️ #francesreid #alicehorton #macdonaldcarey #drtomhorton #LissaReynolds #LissaLayng#jamesreynolds #abecarver #days50#daysofourlives #nbcdays #daysfans#kencorday#FremontCentreTheatre

Back