Twitter week July 25

Am still laughing at Galen Gering (Rafe) & Billy Flynn (Chad).......that is soooo funny. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

CopRVmbUAAAGS3w.jpg

Interesting to see Sal Stowers (Lani) and Jen Lilley (Jeannie T) in the 13,000 episode celebration picture. Visiting the set??

Very excited to see Leann Hunley (Anna) next to Thaao Penghlis (Andre/Tony)!! :love:

Is that new Abby in front of Leanne and Thaao?

Can anyone tell who is between Billy Flynn (Chad) and Ari Zucker (Nicole) down in front?

I believe that is Ari Zucker's (Nicole) daughter, Isabella between her & Billy Flynn (Chad).

And yes, that is Marci Miller, the new Abby in front of Andre & Anna.

And who is not there? John for one. Jennifer, Theo, Ciara???

And look ...Dario is clean shaven......at last!!!

Not sure where the above post came from but there were 2 versions of that 13,000 episode photo.

One had the entire cast and crew including Sal Stowers (Lani) and Martha Madison (Belle). The other version pictured above had Jen Lilley (Jeannie T) and only actors. I believe both versions were posted the week of the party. I'm still speculating that Martha Madison (Belle) returned with Brandon Beemer (Shawn) and has been secretly taping all this time. It wouldn't surprise me if the show brought Lani back as well. She seemed to be a Dena Higley creation and not a Josh Griffin one. The show does need some more younger characters as well as female cops and she fits the bill.

SOD also mentioned this week that Brandon Beemer (Shawn) is still on set taping even though it seems his contract has now run out. Nothing we didn't already know based on social media but it's nice to see SOD reporting it.

Back