Twitter week July 6

Best dressed?? Lani got best dressed for that awful wedding gown?? Seriously? I mean, sure, Eli looks like he stepped out of the pages of GQ magazine. But Lani looks like her dress came from Gabi Chic, which isn't a compliment. Maybe she got the award based on how she looked from the shoulders up.

Since Days is only show with new episodes....not much competition! Gabi was worse, Marlena was better. Actually, Vanessa Williams (Valerie) looked stunning, in MY opinion.

I guess I'm in the minority here because I liked Lani's dress and thought she looked amazing. I liked that it wasn't traditional and feel the same for Eli. Both looked WOW!!!

Oh, Eli definitely looked terrific, and appropriate. That outfit Lani wore just wasn't appropriate. For heaven's sakes, she was having a very private ceremony, with only a few close family. But then again, her black bikini/garter outfit later carried on her theme for the day.
Sorry, they really need someone in wardrobe who has common sense, not L.A. California style. Salem is in the midwest.

I thought Lani looked amazing from the waist up. The skirt wasn't very flattering at all.

I watched the video with Stephen Nichols (Steve) and Mary Beth Evans (Kayla). It was interesting
to hear the writer Ron Carlivati talk about what they have to do with the scripts
already written to allow social distancing now.

Back