Twitter week Jun 27

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
FYI, the next three weeks is summer vacation at the studio. There may not be too many tweets to post

Thank goodness they have 3 weeks vacation. They had 5 weeks off, and are still 6 mos ahead now, so anything to reduce the time ahead ..........

I agree that the article was excellent. And I believe repeats from a random year would be met with better ratings. Well, unless the brain trust chose Garden of Eden storyline, and then start back with a 5-6 WEEK lead.

But alas none of that will happen.

Thank goodness they have 3 weeks vacation. They had 5 weeks off, and are still 6 mos ahead now, so anything to reduce the time ahead ..........

Wish for awhile they would go from taping 3 weeks a month to 2 weeks until they are taping 2 months ahead. GH films six weeks ahead of airing (recall seeing a video an actress filmed saying they were filming the nurses ball shows. She posted it mid April and they aired May 24-26). Also another actor posted a cover of a show airing May 18 earlier on April.

Since picture ok, I'm posting tweet..

bradley206'The Summer Lover!' It's the Summer of Love at @GeneralHospitalABCand this July @NBCDays' @MollyBurnett is checking in to really heat things up! Tune in weekdays to the Emmy Award Winning series and get ready, because this Summer is gonna be a scorcher at GH! / Photograph By @Bradley206 #BradEverettYoungDreamLoudOfficial.com /#DreamLoudOfficial #DreamLoud#MollyBurnett #GeneralHospital #GH#SummerOfLove #Love #Summer#DaysOfOurLives #Days #Sony#SonyImages @SonyImages / Photo taken w/ the @SonyAlpha #SonyA3000

Hmmm, wonder what the Major storyline changes were. Was Clark's sister's time reduced to just 2 episodes (which is what I read a while back) or increased?

Her reply was interesting. Makes you wonder if she was supposed to be in a bigger storyline than it ended up being? I wonder if she was supposed to be Maggie's real daughter?

Or, being that her name is Janet Bernard, if she was supposed to have some connection to Janice Barnes? Especially since they very prominently showed Janice's ornament this past Christmas. Janice's ornament hasn't been seen since the late 80's.

I think it would've been interesting to have Janet turn out to be Janice's unknown child, a baby given up for adoption at birth. That way, Maggie could've had an emotional connection to her, yet it wouldn't screw up Maggie's backstory.

Oh, my gosh.....that is hard to believe. Does Bill Bell have one? Agnes Nixon? I really don't know, but I put them way ahead of Ken. Even his mother goes ahead of him, in MY opinion.

So.............I looked it up......this is from Time Magazine....

How to Get a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame | TIME.com
newsfeed.time.com/.../how-to-get-a-star-on-the-hollywood-walk-of...
Time
Jul 16, 2013 - Produce something iconic. In theory, anyone can apply for a star—all it takes is mailing an application and a fee to the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce. Promise that you want one. Raise $30,000. Wow the selection committee. Fight for prime real estate. Throw a massive party. Remain on your best behavior.

Yep, those things aren't given to people because the Chamber folks do it out of the goodness of their hearts. It is all about the money, and who has their fans send in the most letters to support the application.

Who knows....Corday could've done the application and paid the money himself,

Back