Twitter week Jun 27

Fun video

‪#‎THOSEWERETHEDAYS‬.... and boy did we have some ‪#‎funontheset‬! Back in 1999, on the set of ‪#‎DaysOfOurLives‬, Dr. Mike Horton (Played by Roark Critchlow) turned down the position of Chief of Staff at University Hospital (OMG!!! Can you even BELIEVE IT?!)... making way for the dastardly, Dr. Craig Wesley, (Played by yours truly) to take the position for himself. During Roark's last day on the set, I went to the producers and request they tape the dress rehearsal, as I/Dr. Craig Wesley, had a little surprise planned for Dr. Mike Horton's departure! Truth be told, we all hated to see Roark leave the show... and before we all sang "Happy Trails" and sent him off with warmest of wishes for continued success, here's a small portion of the out-take clip from Roark's final scene. (PLEASE REMEMBER: THIS TAPE IS OF A REHEARSAL! ACTORS ARE WORKING OUT THEIR LINES & BLOCKING - ALL WHILE CAMERAS ARE REVIEWING THEIR AS WELL - THERE ARE LOUD NOISES AND CUES BEING HEARD THROUGHOUT! AND--- THE BAND-AID ON ROARK'S FACE WAS PART OF THE STORYLINE.) ‪#‎DAYSOFOURLIVESMEMORIES‬, ‪#‎DOOL‬,‪#‎CRAIGANDNANCYWESLEY‬Roark Critchlow (Mike), Christie Clark (Carrie), Renee Jones (Lexie), Suzanne Rogers (Maggie) days of our lives, Patrika Darbo (Nancy)

Last edited:
That was hsyterical, and why I loved Craig & Nancy Wesley so much. Thanks, Kat!

CmNk3kHWYAA5274.jpg

CmNk4mcXEAEwWI1.jpg

CmNk5FlXEAAPkrl.jpg

Oh, my, I just, for the very first time, saw Christopher Sean (Paul) on Hawaii 50, my goodness, he looks and acts soooooooo mean and nasty. He could give James Reade (Clyde) a run for most menacing. Complete opposite of Paul on Days. But that beard on him is how he looked on Hawaii 50.

I just loved Kevin Spirtas, and Craig/Nancy Wesley. Hope perhaps this MIGHT mean he will be making an appearance back in Salem at some point.
Thanks, Kat.

On June 30th Jonathan McClendon (Chase Jennings) posted Days hasn't contracted him to work. Of course they possibly could but his tone seems like it was final.

Jonathon McClendon (@JonathonMcClen) tweeted at 5:00 PM on Thu, Jun 30, 2016:
its true guys...#days has not contracted me for any episodes in multiple months. it was a real pleasure being on @nbcdays.

Back