Twitter week June 17

Can't say anything good about the coupling. Don't care for them together.

Edited: let me just add that I thought Will and Paul could have been supercoupledom in my book!

Last edited:
Hmmmm, so whose wedding are they dressed for? Or special event? Nice pic, for sure.

From the looks of the background, seems like they were walking a red carpet.

I don't know......the signboard says Pasadena, and an auditorium....pretty fancy outfits for them both...Brandon Barash (Stefan) has a velvet collar, James Reynolds (Abe) doesn't....

I don't know......the signboard says Pasadena, and an auditorium....pretty fancy outfits for them both...Brandon Barash (Stefan) has a velvet collar, James Reynolds (Abe) doesn't....
A red carpet going into some sort of event. Both guys are wearing tuxedos, which can have regular ties now instead of a bow tie.

Edited to add: found it; they were at the Daytime Emmy Awards:

JPI_A050519EmmyA_0001842931.jpg

43f1476597cd390b757772142c4f0712.jpg

Since this forum specifies "possible spoilers" will say that evidently Will "sees the white light" and Caroline. Jason47 posted a list of guest cast, which listed a body double for Caroline and for Grampa Shawn! They had a lot of videos with Caroline's voice, so used some clips, so it will be her voice. Amazing what can be done these days.

Back