Twitter week June 20

Admins feel free to start a new thread. This interview is full of spoilers.

He basically confirms Belle and Shawn leave town together. I also have the impression from reading this that Martha Madison (Belle) is either back already or on the way back.

I'm hopeful the fight scene with him and Brady is over Chloe.

Nice anecdotes about John Aniston (Victor).

I always wondered if they would visit this subject re: Kate/Chad. I know she's saying "just kidding" but I always thought it was a good possibility that Kate was Chad's real mother. Of course it's been forever since these two shared scenes so I'm not holding my breath.

I've also seen speculation that he could belong to Marlena and John a la the Chelsea situation. Did she get pregnant in the mid 80s by him and have a miscarriage?

Anyway, back to the photo, do we recognize anyone in the background of that selfie?

No, Marlena never miscarried a baby to John. Although, she did miscarry Roman's baby after the Melaswen debacle.

Egads, Chad has been perfectly o.k. as the son of Madeline & Stefano. Leave it be. Kate already has too many children....Austin, Billie, Lucas, Philip, Rex & Cassie. Enough already!

Is the character of Eric coming back, played again by Jensen Ackles ? Sorry, I should not have come here, as I pretty much don't understand this Twitter thing. But now I'm curious.

And while I'm here : Wow ! The house that Galen Gering (Rafe) is selling. That's a lot of money for a house, isn't it ? I mean, it's beautiful, but I could never afford that.

I doubt Jensen Ackles would come back to play Eric. My guess is that the kid who plays Joey ran into him at some function and they took a picture together.

Thanks for these. It was interesting to see where Galen Gehring (Rafe) went after a hard day of trying to breathe life into the writers' often awful scripts. As for the actor who played Xander, it's a good thing he didn't wear that t-shirt when he was in Salem. Victor would have told him to use the K-mansion delivery entrance, he'd never have bedded the Fred-the-Elephant-obsessed Serena, and Salemites would have simply laughed at his tough guy act.

Back