Twitter week June 26

Oh, my gosh, he did not know who the heck Bill Hayes (Doug) was..........Just glad he knew the hit song. LOL, Bill Hayes appears on an NBC show for years (Days) so it has to be rather embarrassing for the network to have their host not know who the heck Bill Hayes is. LOL. Good for Bill's grandson!
Bet Jimmy got really clued in after the show. Ha. Thanks, Kat. I had planned to watch, then forgot, so appreciate this. :)

I thought the same, but he may have mentioned it later, that video is not the entire part of his time on the show. Susan Seaforth Hayes (Julie) (his wife) said he went crazy over Steve Carell. But honestly, when Jimmy asked.......so what are you, actor, singer......I was shocked.

However, I will be fair here, I admit there are actors/singers who appear on that Late show that I never heard of. Guess it is just a generation thing. But with Fallon being in the business, and even knowing the hit song, has the record...for him to not even know the name was a bit odd.

What you saw, happened on the show. The rest during the commercial break.

He wasn't a scheduled guest for the show. He was just an audience member with his grandson and Susan Seaforth Hayes (Julie) and another woman. During a commercial break, Jimmy was walking through the audience and for whatever reason, the grandson introduced him. I believe the grandson did mention Days but Sheryl Crow was doing her sound check at the same time so I think some of it got lost in translation.

The only thing that aired on tv was him sitting next to Jimmy to introduce Sheryl Crow and then he was also there at the end with all of the show's guests. The show's social media person has tweeted this out several times now tagging the official Days account so that's very nice of them. I also give kudos to Jimmy and his team, for basically improvising this entire interview. I hope they invite him back for a scheduled one some time soon.

Thanks Kat - I saw the brief part of the show - but this clip was so awesome. Thanks for your time and energies!

It's a list of all the writers, written by Ron Carlivati... then a space, then Sheri Anderson, Ryan Quan, another space, and then all the other writers,Lorraine Broderick, Rick Draughon, Jeanne Marie Ford, Dave Ryan, Elizabeth Snyder, Tyler Topits, Fran Ryan

Just an aside, but read an interview with him, did not really say anything except he has been writing story since January, nothing has aired yet, and that his stories have a beginning, middle and end. He talks of how he got started doing soaps, how much he loves doing it, his past soap history. I did not post the link, because there wasn't anything that would not be over at IMDB.

He did say Days has a crazy schedule, filming 6 mos. in advance. So evidently he is anxiously wanting to see reaction to his stories......lol

Those are just the breakdown writers (such as Dave Ryan and Elizabeth Snyder and the others) listed at the bottom. For some reason or another, they stopped listing the script writers on the script covers. So, the rest of the writers (Cullitons, etc...) could still all be there.

Yes, when you enlarge the photo you can barely make out some of the sets.

Along with Detective Area and Horton Town Square & Private Area, other sets towards the bottom are Lani's Bed Frag.; Memphis Bar and Sonny's Memphis Hospital Room. As was discussed earlier this year, thanks to the Elvis audition, several Salemites are in Memphis on Halloween and questioning a man who thinks he is the real-life Elvis Presley (brought back to life). The Salemites are questioning him about a doctor (code name: Dr. Darver) who can bring people back to life.

Back