Twitter week Mar 23

Days really needs a new wardrobe buyer, dresser, or whatever, because what the females (and some males at times) are wearing leave a lot to be desired. If other soaps dress their characters worse than Lani, Kate, Sonny, Gabi, etc. then I do feel sorry for them all.

Days is so far ahead that it'll just shorten that amount by two weeks. Ron Carlivati said they had finished Halloween scenes and he was busy writing Christmas scenes when they shut down due to the coronavirus. They have a huge cushion to rely upon right now.

Y&R and B&B are only 4-6 weeks ahead, so they're going feel the pinch from the shutdowns. If we're quarantined for a few months, they might run out of episodes. Not sure how far in advance GH tapes.

I wasn't sure if NBC would keep showing Days and get the dates off down
the road.

I wasn't sure if NBC would keep showing Days and get the dates off down
the road.
I guess they run that chance, too. Will be interesting to see how they handle it. Not that it's the same thing, but Y&R and B&B rerun "classic episodes" on holidays. Would be nice if Days could somehow manage to do that.

Shoot, that would fill up the 2 weeks of Olympic time, and then some!

Some years back, Days did special episodes,in black & white, spoofs on 40s/50s movies. I really enjoyed those, as they were fun, got a kick watching the actors able to get into other eras, personas......Doubt they would do that today......And they just might put reruns of old prime time shows.......you know, just like we see old Golden Girls, Seinfeld, Gunsmoke, etc.

They cannot just run Days, as ...well, Halloween would be at beginning of Oct., If they even recognize that is is supposed to be Fall, they would be doing it in August. Carlivati said he would begin writing Christmas when they returned from the break....which means he already has November scripts and partial December scripts finished, ready for filming. Now the break will be lasting longer, maybe Days can reduce their "ahead" time.

that is amazing! All the time I was looking at that "dress" I kept thinking "Who in the world dressed her?"
She looks like she was in the middle of getting dressed, put on her coat and forgot the actual dress. A slip is what it looks like to me.
Best dressed. Pa-lease!
I can never understand why Days thinks dressing all the women on the show in plunging necklines is fashionable. Real fashionable women don't go around with their boobs hanging out all the time.

Back