Twitter week May 11

The Theo Carver above has to be Abe's brother, who was eventually killed. The present Theo was named after him. (Yes, it is confusing - at first I was ....wait a sec...1985, 35 years ago, Theo is not THAT old, lol!)

Yes, the Theo above is Abe's younger brother, the one current Theo Carver was named after. Theo Carver Sr. was the father of Jett Carver, who was friends/business partners with Jeremy Horton.

At first glance, Theo Sr. looks a lot like the previous Theo once they SORAS'd him with actor Kyler Pettis.

The Theo Carver above has to be Abe's brother, who was eventually killed. The present Theo was named after him. (Yes, it is confusing - at first I was ....wait a sec...1985, 35 years ago, Theo is not THAT old, lol!)
You are so correct! I met Rusty Cundieff (Theo Carver, Sr.), when we had a visit to the set. Very nice young man, at the time.

Ironically, Tammy Taylor's (teenage Hope) little girl, Jenna Wexler, played little girl Hope in a newly created flashback in 1996.

kristamjenhopes.gif
jennahopewish.gif
jennahopeyoudidright.gif

The first picture is of the 3 Hopes together. The second and third pictures are screen grabs from Jenna's flashback scene.

Back