Twitter week Nov 16

Who picks performer of the week? They should have stopped at Matthew Ashford (Jack) because Cady McClain (Jennifer) does not in any way remind me of Jennifer Horton.

While on on a pet peeve rant, I cannot get in to the new Claire either. She just annoys me with her opening her eyes wide as soon as she talks.

Edited to add another pet peeve!

It drives me nuts that Sarah puts on a cutesy (at least she thinks so) high pitched baby voice when ever she talks. I would never believe in a million years the way she talks and acts that she is a doctor.

Last edited:
Yummy Brandon.

Loved Bo & Hope together. Days is not the same for me since they are not on together as a couple. Was hoping they would be the next "Alice & Tom".

I recall the scene in which the Love Doctor was knocked out cold by a football thrown by Nicole. Magic Jonas must have been a real fragile flower for that to happen. After all, Nicole wasn't exactly Peyton Manning, Aaron Rogers or any other NFL quarterback. In fact, this event might be evidence that Bad Twin Eric got a bum rap for killing the super surgeon. Maybe the car collision that fatal night wasn't much more than a bumper tap, but it was enough to send the delicate drooler off to join his ancestors. Also, if they're going to show old scenes, why not the one where Rafe bounced EJ all over the Town Square or when Will performed a public service by shooting him right off the altar?

September 17, 2012 is the day Rafe bounced EJ all over the Town Square.

I laugh every time you mention EJ being shot off the altar!

Back