Twitter week Oct 10

Greg Vaughan (Eric) has been taping since June yet we just found out about it. No backstage pictures or tweets of him either. Vanessa Williams (Valerie) has been taping for 6 months and we just found out about it. The cast is under very strict rules about posting on social media. So you can't make assumptions just because of a lack of posts.

Perhaps not. Nor was I making assumptions based on that, but Martha Madison's (Belle) tweet about her two recent exit scenes being her favorite scenes is a pretty good hint. One being when she left for Hong Kong and two I would assume the next. She hasn't had any other recent exit scenes. But only time will tell since they are already taping well into 2017.

edited to add actress' last name and character name - please remember not everyone knows the actors' real names - JS

Her tweet said "my most recent exit scenes". There was no "two" mentioned. I understood it as she was referring to the scenes with Shawn, Claire and her parents. The tweet is on page 1 of this thread for reference.

Back