Twitter week Oct 17

I appreciate the fact that we are seeing some behind the scenes stuff but I'm so sick of Kate. She has way overstayed her welcome and it doesn't make me look forward to much knowing that she is still around in 6 months.

MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:
I know everyone is so excited to see Drake Hogestyn (John) has tweeted something, but it doesn't seem to me like this is something he would do. He has had soooo many fans rooting for him, wishing him well, etc. & he is such a caring man, it would seem if he wanted to send out a couple of tweets, he would thank those folks first, before touting his son's new business. But........what do I know?

I have no inside information, but I do know that Drake Hogestyn (John) has tweeted about his son's business in the past to help promote it & gain some sales, etc. And in fairness, he may be under a "SHH!!" obligation to NOT say anything about Days or anything going on with storylines, his character, etc. So this might be literally & legally all he can do right now.

I'm hoping for a picture of him as well (preferably with Deidre Hall (Marlena)), but I'm just THRILLED he's okay and tweeting again - the official announcement of his return on 9/27 was such welcome news.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back