Twitter week October 7

If Days even had 1/5 of that bump, they'd be scrawling it on the bottom of NBC's feed all month...
The best I saw was a 9000 viewer increase. Nice, but nothing worth a special "thank you".

(Oh and OLTL fans on twitter were agog & loved her Vivian - because they'd never watched before...and probably won't stick around.)

Yep, I saw those, "oh, you are fantastic as you were as Dorian" posts.......& I kept thinking ...huh? have you ever seen the character of Vivian before? However, I think some were tweeting just because they knew they would get a reply from an actor!

Evidently Brandon Beemer (Shawn D) has confirmed appearing in May 2020, Martha Madison (Shawn & Belle) was seen after flying into Burbank yesterday or today, & then that pic showed up with Jay Kenneth Johnson (Philip)

Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy!! And once again, another Days actor who swears up and down that they won't return and does not wish to return. LOL!! I always say for the right price and offer of storyline, ANYONE will return back to Days of our Lives no matter what.

My prediction...…..Billie Reed will be back in the form of Lisa Rinna…..oh wait......she's been back...…..a few times after lackluster storylines. LOL!

Anyways, I hope this is a good sign that Philip is returning.

True......I remember when Grant Aleksander (Phillip on GL) visited the Days studio, and rumors were all over the place... but he was only visiting his pals from GL.........Judi Evans (Adrienne), Kassie DePaiva (Eve), Crystal Chappel (Carly Manning). I forget who else was on then, but Judi Evans & Grant were "THE' young couple on GL.

At the time, many were thinking he might have been a recast of David Banning. But he apparently just dropped by to visit his old castmates. They were having a party on the set to celebrate the show's 50th anniversary at the time.

CoO_snYVMAEm610

Back