Un Dead Again?

JasonDíSpeech

Reaction score
Salem needs to have a party for the dead that have been resurrected.
Only those who died and came back can attend.
That still could be a big party!
Can anyone name all the characters that came back to life at one time or another?
Maggie, Abe, Roman, Kate, Marlena, John, Nicole, Steve, Stefan, Rafe, EJ, Leo, Ava, Doug, Bo, Vivian, Chelsea, Kristen, Susan

And that's just from the September cast list. It doesn't even include the now-dead-again Caroline or Victor.

Kayla was dead with Marlena and Kate several months ago. Megan, Orpheus, Jack, Alice, Tony, Andre and Abby. Although Alice, Andre and Abby died again. You can sort of count Will and Aiden, since we (and the Salemites) thought they were dead until it was rewritten that they didn't actually die. Hope (when she and Ernesto exploded above the vat of acid), Ciara (the Salemites thought she was dead). Carrie was one of the 6-pack who were in the safe-house explosion (with John, Marlena, Rafe, Bo and Hope). Tripp can sort of be counted since Ava and Patch were told their baby died at birth.

Plus Deimos and Charlie Dale were briefly resurrected last year.

Maggie, Abe, Roman, Kate, Marlena, John, Nicole, Steve, Stefan, Rafe, EJ, Leo, Ava, Doug, Bo, Vivian, Chelsea, Kristen, Susan

And that's just from the September cast list. It doesn't even include the now-dead-again Caroline or Victor.
I would have preferred the return of Bart above all others. Other returns wouldn't really be possible, like Stefano or Alice.

Kayla was dead with Marlena and Kate several months ago.
Oh right, I forgot about "Heaven". Because I was fantasizing about seeing EJ smooch Sami, I guess. It was mildly less irritating.

I think the original post just meant "really dead" but in my list I included all the current players who were dead dead (EJ), thought dead/left the show (Marlena), and/or thought dead by Salemites (Rafe).

I had this nagging feeling Kayla had died recently, but I couldn't recall it & removed her! Shame on me for not keeping up with Ron's excellent stories!!!

Back