Undercover Christmas (movie)

Noel

Reaction score
I came across this classic tv ad and laughed. I did not see this movie, did any of you? It would be nice to think Shawn Christian played someone more dimensional than DrDanTan!

35553341_2056354431105221_4152967576885919744_n.jpg

Maybe was a "B" movie, sandwiched in among all the holiday offerings, so did not get much notice at the time. LOL, They certainly have not dragged it out to show again, nor has it shown up on any of the cable stations owned by CBS. :)

I never realized how many acting gigs Shawn Christian (Daniel) has had. I saw him in an episode of Will and Grace, he used to appear on Birds of Prey, which I really liked but only lasted one season. I cannot recall some of the other shows I've seen him appear in but I guess I can always just google IMDB for a listing of his credits. But that's too easy and takes the fun out of guessing. LOL!

And off topic but I am not a fan of Jamie Gertz. In a former life I was a bartender and Jamie Gertz was staying at the hotel I worked at as she was in a movie that was being filmed here. All I will say, is my impression of her in how she treats and speaks to people is not a positive one.

Ok, back to topic.

Back