SPOILER !! Upcoming....

Actually, it's more of leave them with the invisible nanny......

So I wonder who will raise Holly? Her parents are both (presumed) dead, and Maggie is beyond the age of raising a young child. I agree that Nicole might have wanted Eric to raise her, and I would love to see that happen, but I don't see that happening unless they somehow change the paternity so that Eric is the father of Holly.

It's too bad that there can't be an adoption story on this show like they did in the past (Melissa with Mickey and Maggie comes to mind), but for some reason this show places a big emphasis on the biological parents with the kids.

So let me see if I got this. They bring Nicole back for just long enough to have her die. After all this character has endured, we get this lame excuse for a plot twist? Why the heck could it not be Xander that gets caught in the explosion? Of all the Salemites present, In my opinion it is Nicole who deserves to live the most. I mean really, why not let Sami and “EJ” if it is indeed EJ, rest in eternal peace. Did I mention Xander could go too? And hey, if it were Brady and Eric think of the great pity party that would come. Jen, Nicole, Eve and Kristen all caught up in grief...wait, maybe I don’t want to see that. Anyway, the point is Nicole is NOT the one that needs to go, not even close.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maggie is beyond the age of raising a young child.
That doesn't matter in Salem. Besides, she has money. Those two things make an almost unbeatable combination for getting ones own way...even in the real world. :)

They bring Nicole back for just long enough to have her die.

That's probably so Holly can live in Salem and we can be subjected to another "Who's the Daddy?" plot.

it is Nicole who deserves to live the most.

As I understand it, the actress doesn't want to work full time. The only other alternative would be a recast, and I really don't want that with this character. Nicole will be back when the plot calls for it, and the actress wants to work.

We all know Nicole will return when the writers decide it is 'time'.

I think it's more of when the actress wants the work.

Last edited:
They could've tied up EJ and Nicole. They could've had us see the patient carrying Nicole out a back door, leaving it open for it to have been EJ carrying a still alive Nicole, leaving a way for both or either to come back later.

We really do not know if that mystery patient is EJ, so let's not assume anything. Obviously, the writing is purposely not showing a face, or having Kristen call him by name.....leaving it open.

I'm surprised they hired an actual model/actor to play the part since they're only showing his body/hands/back of head. Usually in those cases, they just use random crew members to sit in for the shots.

Maybe his face is visible when Sami takes the mystery patient to the hospital? But the Fall preview video then shows him in a hospital bed all bandaged (his face) with a breathing tube, which might mean he suffers burns to his face in the warehouse fire.

So far, she only wants to "visit" if the show wants her. Being she will be presumed dead, don't know what kind of story a short visit would entail. The actress wants to be with her daughter, and Days schedule evidently did not allow her much time for that, so she has said.

She has done 2 interviews with SOD in the last 3 weeks gushing about Days. They flat asked her if she'd be open to a long term return and she said yes. I'd be very surprised if she wasn't back taping within 6 months.

The spoilers above are all from SOD.

How did Xander ever find Nicole? Could Rex possibly be somehow in cahoots with Xander or Kristen, or both? He is engaged to Sarah Horton, and Nicole is renting Sarah's Nashville apt. while Sarah has been in Chicago..!!!

What if Eric and Nicole planned it to look like she had died in the explosion. They had been talking about a way to free her from Xander. One way to do that [other than kill Xander] would be to "kill" Nicole. Then she can return after Xander is some how out of the picture.

If only something this good and interesting could happen.....

Back