Update on Ron.....not good

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
My dear friends, it is not looking good for this dear man. There is sooo much going wrong, and right now, he is in the hospital. Kidney stones, bladder infection, bowel problems it just keeps piling up. He has developed a bowel problem that could be fatal. I honestly do not know how my daughter is holding up. The doctors have said his case is just bizarre, ...from the initial extremely rare colon cancer, to the surgery, to the development of the kidney stones, the stents put in, the infections that resulted, the blockages that developed.....it has been a nightmare.

If you are still praying for him, can you say an extra one? Please! I am so far away, I don't know what to do, but pray, and ask you to help me do that. God Bless you. Thank you.

God Bless you, my fiend. and THANK YOU!

So sorry to read that things are not going well. Prayers going up, for Ron, for you, and all of your family. In all of this, as hard as it is, do take care of yourself also.

I am so sorry to here that. My prayers are with all of you. As a Mom I know you want to be there for your daughter to just give her a hug. We are here for you and I ask Gods comfort and His strength for all of you.

Poirot, one of my friends at the picnic today makes rosaries. When I told her about Ron, she said c'mon get out your rosary. She then led a rosary for Ron. She said when she makes a new one tomorrow, she'll dedicate each prayer for him. (She prays as she attaches each bead.)

Oh, my goodness, God Bless you all, and your friend is just too kind. Thank you, and thank you all. ron truly needs every prayer he can get.

Oh Barb, I'm so sorry!!! I know I'm not here much, but I have continuously prayed for Ron. Will say extra for him and the rest of the family tonight!

Back