urgent prayers please

goodness! I typed that up and got a text from her mother as soon as I hit 'submit'.... her fever is gone and white blood count is coming down... and kidney levels are improving!!! Noelle just might be coming back to us!! Keep praying! Come on Noelle, Fight!!!!!

Praise God! More prayer for more recovery.

despite the downs- it was a good Christmas, as I was with my hubby and my children- who were happy and blessed, Santa came and didn't care my kid had the flu, he still made her Christmas wish come true. Hope all of you had wonderful Christmas' spent with those you love!

We have to give thanks for our joys and pray that the sad parts will be better. bless you.

Hey DaysLady... I guess I am not alone with sudden heart wrenching things happening at Christmas time. I was taught a long time ago by my mother... Well,(she would say) It is His birthday, and there are millions of us invited to go to His birthday Party, and there is not a place other than Heaven that is large enough to handle all of us that would want to go, so He has told us in the language we understand, "Our turn to go to His Birthday Party is coming, but for now, you have other things to do, so release you till later." Man did we think we were special when the first one, was my daddy's mother passed, and the next year, an uncle of ours died on Christmas Eve.... We still thought we were special, to be invited again, but thankful our turn is still a comin.... " For some reason, this little girl, of a mighty young age, thought Jesus has to be someone wonderful to have parties for all of us to come to when our invites are updated. It was when I was an adult of twenty five, that all this came flooding back to me, in a very real way, and it made my Christianity even more special... You have a great family there sweetie....May God Bless and keep you in the palm of His hand.

Thank you Days for the kind words.

update on Noelle: Doing better. :) much better. She's a miracle and I hope she continues to get well and better herself. She is very loved and appreciates your prayers.

New prayer request: My sweet friend Sherry. Sherry's son Logan passed away Saturday. He was only 24. He has suffered from drug addiction for years and passed away from the drug use in his sleep sometime in the night between Friday and Saturday. We are all in shock. My heart breaks for my friend Sherry. Logan would go with us to football games in the fall. I honestly didn't know him well other than him sitting next to us at football games- but I know his mother well and can't imagine her pain. Please join me in lifting Sherry and Lanny (Logan's dad) in prayer.

Kids- don't do drugs. please. it may feel good to you at the moment- but you are causing great pain to all those that really love you and care about you.
We have Logan's funeral tomorrow night, it's going to be a long day for everyone. :( :( :(

As the arms of the Lord reach out and hold us gently, during the times we need Him, He knows what we need, when we need it, and soothes us as we weep. I am one from stories of drugs in my own family, and the aftermath of the whole thing, and can tell you flat out, that I would not have made it without the loving arms of my share of the Lord's arms, and just knowing He was wiping the tears as they form and pour over the lower lids of the eyes.

He will be there for us during the time we need Him, and all we have to do is reach out to Him, and call His name. What a truly loving and understanding Lord and Savior we have... May God be with you all on this day of tears, and hold you in His capable arms... Good luck with this LONG DAY..... The Sorrow will end, and her life is going to be peaceful again soon. I don't say that... God does

angel love.jpg

Here is a prayer for your friend on the saddest day any one could ever experience. God Bless.

Native American prayer:
I give you this one thought.
I am with you still - I do not sleep.
I a a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond that glints in the snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you're awake in the mornings hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush.
Of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not think of me as gone,
I am with you still, in each new dawn.

edited to retype poem in upper and lower case letters...."ALL CAPS" is too hard to read....JS

Back