SPOILER !! Very special flashback scheduled for Thur. 11/5!

Jason47

Reaction score
FIRST-EVER "DAYS" SCENE FLASHBACK SCHEDULED FOR TOMORROW.

12196184_648194958656115_4894010028361569405_n.jpg

Unless it gets cut (as many flashbacks have in recent months), Julie (Susan Seaforth Hayes) is supposed to have a flashback to Episode # 1 on tomorrow's episode (when Charla Doherty was playing Julie) in the first-ever scene of "Days of Our Lives" from November 8, 1965, when Julie stole the mink from Bartlett's Department Store.

Thanks for the clip, Jason. I hope they keep the flashback in. LOL, this scene reminds me of Lauren Boles' Ciara and her love for earrings at Baron's. I wonder if the show has any plans for SORAS'ed Ciara to follow in Aunt Julie's footsteps and pull a stunt like this.

Sounded like she said Martin's to me, because I was wondering if they were trying to infer that the department store was owned by the Martin family. Maybe it was a blooper by the actress since they've been dealing with the "Martin house" for this storyline and she had "Martin" on her mind.

Went to the TV Megasite that does transcripts, and:

Julie: Darling, would you and chase give me a moment with Ciara.

Doug: Chase... let's take a walk.

Ciara: Grandma Julie, you know I would never do that.

Julie: Save it. I've snowed enough people in my own time to know when it's being done to me. Why would you even entertain the idea of stealing? I don't suppose you know that I was caught shoplifting when I was your age.

Ciara: No.

Julie: I tried to steal a mink stole from Bartlett's department store. Probably wonder why I would even want such a thing. I ask myself the same question now. Anyway... I was apprehended, and grandpa tom and my uncle Mickey collected me at the police station.

Ciara: What did they do?

Julie: They were very angry, but they made sure I knew they loved me. And they thought I was a better person than that.

Ciara: Yeah, and the moral of the story is that you turned your life around and you never stole again.

I also thought she said Martin's. I also like when Ciara snarked about turning your life around, Julie said she paid no attention to what they said! Julie is not a goody two shoes.

Back