Victor has just started a war (speculations)

@ Kristen DiMera...... I like that idea of having Andre's father turn up or how about Chad and Peter, once he gets out of jail or if any of his family remembers who he is, return to keep the DiMera name a float.

The possibilities are there what with Stefano being the 7th son of the 7th brother and was conceived on the 7th night of the 7th month at 7:00pm and the 7th full moon of the year!!! Or something like that! LOL!

Victor did not know and was clearly miffed that Kate and Sami pulled the wool over his eyes.

I'm not interested in a DiMera-Kiriakis war unless it involves Sonny fighting an aged/recast Theo or Benjy's son or an unheard of heir of Tony's. I like Victor snarky and mostly neutered. Really don't like the gangland stuff.

I'm not sure where to post this since I'm new but is there any way to get DOOL episodes from the very beginning? I remember loving it back then and caring about the characters. Now, there isn't one that I really enjoy except maybe Hope and Maggie.

Other than maybe finding a few early episodes on YouTube, I doubt there is anywhere online for you to view them.

I am ready for Stefano to come back. Can't wait to see what happens with Kate and Sami. It would even be nice to see Stefano go after Victor for giving EJ info on drug dealers. Then of course, Victor could retaliate (if Maggie would let him).

I am ready for Stefano to come back. Can't wait to see what happens with Kate and Sami. It would even be nice to see Stefano go after Victor for giving EJ info on drug dealers. Then of course, Victor could retaliate (if Maggie would let him).

I'm sure Maggie would let him if it meant protecting his business, family, friends, etc.

Back