Villian Story..Oldie but a Goodie

laepadgett

Reaction score
I actually posted this on the spoiler site just speculating with everyone. THen I thought it should be posted here.

How's this for a doozie of a story?? What if the plane, & Brady's kidnapping was being done by Ernesto Toscano?? I mean he has at some point done something to all the Brady's. Remember the Cruise of Decption?? He is enimies with Victor because Isabella was Victors child not his. Brady is Victors grandson. Maybe he is trying to get back at the Brady's again. And it is only prsumed that he is dead. It would bring another good Villan story line in. Maybe he is working with Stefano to bring down the Brady's.
Just a fun thought I had....only my thought's for a good story.. All in good fun fun!!

I like the idea, I think your on to something here.:clap:
:confused: at exactly who Ernesto Toscano, but you did give enough details. I just don't remember how the guy look. LOL. But a good old villian storyline is what we could always use. Now image Ernesto Toscano joining forces with Stefano to lead them off of his trail...that's if Old Steffy ever wakes up.

Back