Volunteers needed this week

Just Samantha

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Barb (Poirot) cut her finger and is having a difficult time typing right now.

Can anyone volunteer (even if we get a few people, or enough to do one day each) to take a day to do the summary?

Thanks!

Hey, you guys. c' mon! I cannot type a summaey wirh 1 finger....we need mon, tues,wed and fri. I think Jason is back for thur. not allowed to type for next week, mayve the next, too. Am a slow healer........I can watch.......wish I could "talk" a summary....but, wishes r dreams

Ouch!!! Healing prayers, Barb! If I could help, I would.

Barb, I hope you heal quickly and feel better. Like The Writer, I can do Wednesday, but it won't be up until later since I live in AZ. If anyone else can do them, that's great, but if you need me to take Wednesday and possibly Friday, I can do those. I won't be home on Thursday.

Yes I do have Thursdays covered, unfortunately I cannot help any other days this week. I don't think I'm being fired, but I can always hope. *wink*

I'm off on Friday, and should be able to do a summary assuming the weather is nice (I have an antenna so if the weather is bad I don't get a signal). I've never done written a summary before, so I'm not making promises on the quality of my writing.

I can help Friday if mandamiee can't. I'll put it on my calendar just in case.

Jason, are you doing Thursday?

Back