Wardrobe again and hair

images

Will made me think of Dapper Dan

And once again, both Eve and Kristen are in Spandex dresses that cling to their body. It's too tight, too short, not flattering at all.

Even worse is that that dress Eve has on, like most of her other ones, has long sleeves. I would understand if it was looser and longer (since the weather is cooling down), or if it had no sleeves...but the long-sleeve & short-dress combo does not work, especially with how tight it is. And she needs a change in style. Her wearing the same type of dress for weeks on end with perhaps one or two days deviating from that style is just getting old.

It seems like ever since Guy Wilson took over the role of Will they've been dressing him differently. Who knows, perhaps these outfits are stylish in Hollywood or whatever but I just think he looks ridiculous. Between the Mr Rogers sweaters and this latest outfit, he's a huge fashion don't in my book.

I did not like Sami's red dress at all. The cut on the top was just weird to me...with the cap sleeves and plunging neckline it just didn't work for me.

Why must Eric always be in gray? I guess to match his sour puss mood.

I look at colors of clothes. A lot of black, white and gray lately. Is this how
the characters feel?

yesterday we saw the black jacket which comes out in fall. Miquel had
gray. Maybe he's still deciding what team to be on.

Will should have worn a plain shirt that went with the vest.

It seems like ever since Guy Wilson took over the role of Will they've been dressing him differently. Who knows, perhaps these outfits are stylish in Hollywood or whatever but I just think he looks ridiculous. Between the Mr Rogers sweaters and this latest outfit, he's a huge fashion don't in my book.

I did not like Sami's red dress at all. The cut on the top was just weird to me...with the cap sleeves and plunging neckline it just didn't work for me.

Why must Eric always be in gray? I guess to match his sour puss mood.

I agree. When Chandler Massey was in the role, he usually dressed very nicely. I have no idea why Guy Wilson (Will) is being dressed like this. When I was back out in Southern California, nobody dressed like that. Sure, lots of sleeveless dresses, in regards to stuff that Jennifer wears, since it is so warm there most of the time. But otherwise, those fashions didn't seem to be the norm. I doubt THAT much in fashion has changed in the few months I've been here.

They got new wardrobe people. I remember when Jason47 noted it, And so we are blessed with ugly shirts on the younger men, and sleeveless spandex on the females. Wardrobe definitely chaged drastically.

Back