Wardrobe

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gotta say, the wardrobe decisions surprise me at times, but.....Monday, 4/15 was a real eye catcher......or should I say eye roller? I guess I am way behind in the latest fashion trends, as did not realize skirts had taken such a huge hike upwards........and not talking price. Barely covering the butt, no idea how the gals are able to sit down, except to say must be very carefully. LOL

And knees together at all times.

It is sad, but true.

And the tops/sweaters are also not leaving much to the imagination, either.

I will comment more on this when I read today's recap, as there were a few wardrobe hits and misses.

My parents were strict about skirt lengths for my sister and I.
So were my old high school and junior high back in the day. Girls who came to school with skirts that were deemed to be too short were sent home to change their clothes. If Gabi had been a student there, she’d have been sent home almost every day.

I had an aunt who had her own car at 16. When she wanted a day off from school, she'd wear a skirt that was too sort. The nuns would send her home to change, and she'd go out joyriding all day. When they asked her why she didn't return the next day, she'd lie and say when she got home, my grandparents weren't there and that she didn't have her own key to the house. And by the time one of them returned, it was too late to go back to school. :rotfl:

Interesting to see Wendy wear baby doll PJs in public on today's show.

I guess it's ok, I see people all the time wearing PJs, especially bottoms, in public.

Back