warning........big rant

The thing is, wakes are BEFORE a funeral. And folks usually speak their few words at the funeral itself. This actually was like a memorial service...which usually are held when there is no church service, and the person was cremated. Have never seen a wake AFTER a funeral.

I've seen both. Often times it's based on convenience, when certain things can be done, etc. I've also seen a private wake beforehand and public after the burial. It just depends on the family, the mourners, the service schedules. Honestly I find the wake schedule the least implausible thing in the mourning of Dr Tan.

There have been a lot of scene cutting, as direction of story is being changed, a bit disconcerting as we watch.

And this is a good example. I was reading an article posted elsewhere (link is here in the Front Page article about NBC renewing Days) and the site had this picture.....and the scene was never shown to us viewers..........

brady-and-erics-fate-is-decided-on-the-january-6-2015-episode-of-days-of-our-lives.jpg

The thing is, wakes are BEFORE a funeral. And folks usually speak their few words at the funeral itself. This actually was like a memorial service...which usually are held when there is no church service, and the person was cremated. Have never seen a wake AFTER a funeral.

Theresa said that Dan was cremated as per his wishes

I haven't been to the Spectator in a while, as I feel there is nothing good to say about the show. Theresa, Brady, Nicole are about the only people not being crazy, immoral or evil. Andre, he is almost un-watchable. We see 60 second scenes of practically everyone every day. Nothing goes anywhere. OK guess I will shut up.

Hey, that is what this web site is all about.....the good, bad, ugly. LOL And I agree. Too much gloom, misery & despair. Not enough romance, mystery, adventure & love. However, I diss, you diss, we all diss. AND I praise as well.

Back