We all saw those papers were toast.

SarahBeth

Reaction score
I can't tell you how extremely irritating it is that we saw Nicole carefully stirring the charred remains of paper. There wasn't a speck of white in that trash can. It's just stupid that afterward they show someone trying to put together pristine shreds. I don't care how they try to explain it or show something else through flashbacks. It's just dumb and lacked any sense of drama. It fell flat for me.

We have to assume someone took the pages out while she stepped away from
the trash can. Did person take them all out? If not, did person take enough out to
put pages together.

I think she said they were in her car, maybe someone took some then :confused:

Oh, yes, I agree with Kat. When Nicole left to go get matches, (remember she had none) that is when someone removed some of the shredded paper. She would not have realized that when she returned and set the remainder on fire.

could it be possible that the many times the shredded pieces of paper were just in that bag, with Nicole gone wherever she was gone to...perhaps someone took them and replaced them with other shreds--- Nicole burned someone else's trash and someone else was trying to piece together their findings... If I saw a random shredder bag sitting in a random place- I might be curious as to what it was... I don't know... just a thought.

Nicole is a total moron for even holding onto a bag of shredded paper in the first place! and dumping it in a public place/park in salem of all places! come on here!! there is a 90% chance someone will see her that she knows... at least drive to another down and get rid of the evidence..really stupid here

I can't tell you how extremely irritating it is that we saw Nicole carefully stirring the charred remains of paper. There wasn't a speck of white in that trash can. It's just stupid that afterward they show someone trying to put together pristine shreds. I don't care how they try to explain it or show something else through flashbacks. It's just dumb and lacked any sense of drama. It fell flat for me.
This whole story line stinks. Nicole will never find happiness because of all the lies and deception.

could it be possible that the many times the shredded pieces of paper were just in that bag, with Nicole gone wherever she was gone to...perhaps someone took them and replaced them with other shreds--- Nicole burned someone else's trash and someone else was trying to piece together their findings... If I saw a random shredder bag sitting in a random place- I might be curious as to what it was... I don't know... just a thought.
I was just about to post this same thing. The only way for this to make any sense is for them to eventually show a flashback of Liam seeing the bag of shredded paper and replacing it with plain shredded paper in the same type of bag.

edited to fix quote....JS

Not really; they were just strip shredded, not cross-cut or diamond cut. It would be excruciatingly time-consuming, but it could be done with those kind of shreddings. Would be like a challenging jigsaw puzzle.

But the thing is....there should be shreds from different pages, not all from the same page. I mean, once shredded, stuff gets all mixed up......USUALLY.

Oh, it would definitely take a lot of time with all of the pages mixed together, but it could be done with that type of shredded paper.

Unless the person exchanged shredded paper, which would be hard to believe if so last minute, then he/she only took "some", and Nicole did not notice. That is what I mean, trying to piece together shreds that might belong to different sheets would be rather difficult.
However, there COULD be enough info for someone to realize what the files were, especially the hospital records.

if give the choice of watching this terrible story line of, yet again, Nicole's destruction after making her strong or putting shredded papers back together... I'm thinking the papers win..... :back:

Back