Wed. Feb. 17th

Lil0

Reaction score
Website
keraskitchen.com
Thank goodness the Nathan/Stephanie scenes were brief!! Each time they showed them I was about to take a break and leave the room, but, wonder of wonders, they cut to a different scene. I really can't take more than about 15 seconds at a time of these two.

Oh, I was so frustrated that Rafe didn't get more time with Anna. I was so sure that, given enough time, he would have gotten some valuable info from her.

It wouldn't take much to crack Anna....too bad for the phone call......

Bless your heart, truly, Lil0.....as I just hated having to come here and have to once again explain why no Wed. summary.

#1 - Today I was able to get the Thursday show on tape, so watched and wrote it up in Day Ahead.
#2 - Obviously, I had not yet seen Wed. show, as I did not get it on tape, and it was too early in the day to have watched it like everyone else.
#3 - Because I read spoilers, watched a couple NBC promos, and knew the beginning of Thursday show was undoubtably the ending of Wednesday, I chose to put a short synopsis up for Wed. just before my Thursday summary just so it would be more understandable for those WHO ARE UNABLE TO GET THE SHOW AT ALL.

Folks, I do what I can.....and if you think it is frustrating for you not to get a summary from me, it is even more so for me.......as there is nothing I can do, and I hate letting you all down. I know, truly, that you appreciate and like what I do. I cannot help Mother Nature.......

Today is Ash Wednesday. Also, the day I go to town, am in a bowling league in the afternoon. I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO WRITE UP TWO summaries. So...let me tell you my day. I got up at 5:45 a/m. Discovered I had the Thursday show. Went to the bathroom, went in the kitchen, started the coffee, emptied the dishwasher, and by 6:15 I was watching Days, with my coffee. At the break, I made my self some toast, poured a 2nd cup, turned on my computer, and went back to finish watching. I then came over to the computer, pulled up my word processing program, and wrote up the summary. I came on line, finishing 3rd cup, posted it, checked a few posts on the Spectator....and dashed off into the shower to get ready for my day. I was to meet a friend for lunch at 11, and then to church for an hour, and then my bowling. Unfortunately, my friend had multiple problems, and we cancelled that, I ate my peanut butter & jelly sandwich and left here at around 10:30. Now I am sure this is all boring to most of you, but I do have a life, I run a business, I work full time.....
I honestly understand, truly I do, when something you depend on and look forward to is not there. It is disheartening. But I am not a miracle worker, I can only do so much....and guys.....you just have to accept.......if I don't get the show, there is nothing I can do.

Poirot. I greatly appreciate any tidbits I can gather from this forum! Especially the Today in Salem and Day Ahead. I don't get to watch Days anymore :( While I miss it when you aren't able to post any summaries, it is better than the nothing I would get without them. Have fun at bowling and know that you are greatly appreciated!!! And you deserve to have a life!! That is why some of us, speaking for myself here, don't get to watch Days, so why should we expect you to not have a life!

PAllison, you are a stitch.......and right now it is 146.

As to Wednesday's show.....go ahead folks.....discuss....and praise/diss........I won't see it til maybe tonight, if I am lucky, on Soapnet.

I really don't understand the vocal frustration when bad weather, or life, interrupt the daily summaries. Good grief. Poirot is doing a fantastic job and gives more than anybody to this forum. Kudos to her.

Barb, I always know that if there is no summary from you there is a darn good reason. I noticed that there was nothing for today's episode, and I wanted to comment on it [the show]. So, I just started this thread. I sure hope you didn't take that as any kind of complaint. Your day is full enough. I can't imagine how you could write up two shows in one day.
Thank you for all you do!!

BTW I deliberately haven't read the day ahead for tomorrow's show as I'm finding that [at least occasionally] I like to not know what is coming. So, sorry I missed your brief summary of today's show. I'll catch it tomorrow after I watch Thursday's episode.

See, this is why I love you all, and try so hard. Hey, you all who have seen it today.....have at it. I am wanting to know myself! Did Rafe talk with Anna in person? And I could care less about Alpine.....

I thought today's show was great. Lots of drama and interaction.

Carly should be in a straightjacket. How stupid is she to blurt out she was trying to kill Vivian, and right in front of tons of law enforcement types. NO ONE is that stupid.

I loved Philip's threats to Carly. I really liked how Chloe gave him support and said "I'm praying for you," not that she's praying for Melanie, but acknowledging his grief.

As others have said, Chloe did a good job of acting today. I hated that Daniel was the one to explain the situation. He should have let the other doctor explain it. First of all, he's too close to the situation. Second of all, he's not a gynecologist. Or is he?

Since everyone went to the hospital, who's minding the kids back at the K Mansion?

Did Stephanie have work done? She was quite full figured today.

I thought the same thing about Stephanie's girls...I thought they looked much bigger.....

LOL! You two crack me up. They were really um... out there weren't they? I thought she was going to spill over in that nightie! Nathan needed a napkin to wipe off the drool from his face.

I loved the show today. Great performances from everyone! The way Philip lunged at Carly was intense. If looks could kill, Carly would be dead. I felt like reaching through my TV and giving him a hug. He was beside himself. Jay Johnson did a great job yesterday and today.

When this Sydnapping saga going to end? It's taking forever and an age! Please wrap it up writers. I love James Scott, but this storyline is killing him.

O.K. now, while I like Philip.......he still needs a haircut....and he cannot, in any way, compare with Patch.

O.K. now, while I like Philip.......he still needs a haircut....and he cannot, in any way, compare with Patch.

I agree. I wonder if they're making him grow it out. He's still handsome to me, but I do think the shorter hair suits him better.

Back